Paul Webster - 'Engaged' [Fraction Records]

Marty Mayes

Cheers lads... "Engaged" is due out within the next 3-4weeks On Fraction - records with remixes from Dj Choose and Alex Kunari

Superb! I've alway liked DJ Choose's work, and Alex Kunnari sounds promising after Lifter - so i'm looking forward to all three mixes :D

Hopefully the DJ Choose remix is back to the quality of his older stuff. I always liked the F&W label and anything under the 'That Mucho' guise but the recent productions have been a bit lacklustre. 'Release Me' was immense & I loved 'You Will Understand' under his F&W alias. The Jules hammered 'I Feel Free' is another top remix. Wasn't a massive fan of his mix of 'Symphony of Soul'.

Hopefully this lives up to expectations. Keen to hear the Kunnari remix too. B)

It's annoying isn't it! No offence Marty... lol any random person reading this is going to think we're a bunch of anally-retentive spelling freaks :wacko:

Good effort for sorting out the post title :)

I've spent so much time in the past searching for a tune, only to find out hours later that I was spelling the artist's name wrong, because someone else had spelt it wrong on a forum.

Yes, many thanks Marty for correcting the topic title.

I'm a big fan of Paul's productions and look forward to the new mixes of this great tune.

Jules was playing "I Will Understand" back in 2003 and it was one of my favourite tunes that year. Didn't realise DJ Choose was responsible for that tune, guess you learn something new everyday.

Jules was playing "I Will Understand" back in 2003 and it was one of my favourite tunes that year. Didn't realise DJ Choose was responsible for that tune, guess you learn something new everyday.

Hmm. Just had a look at this one and maybe my mistake.

F&W are composed of Lars Frederiksen & Søren Weile F&W

DJ Choose is Lasse Steen Hessel but when under the That Mucho guise he teams up with Lars Frederiksen of F&W fame That Mucho

So I was kinda right but not totally factually correct.

Hmm. Just had a look at this one and maybe my mistake.

F&W are composed of Lars Frederiksen & Søren Weile F&W

DJ Choose is Lasse Steen Hessel but when under the That Mucho guise he teams up with Lars Frederiksen of F&W fame That Mucho

So I was kinda right but not totally factually correct.

Both remixes are class...Choose's mix is f**king Banging as F**k....He's a legend ..He has loads new amazing tracks coming out soon

Archived