Creamfields....

Dewi

Agent Munki text me following this up after we got in touch to sort out Sharp Tools Vol 5 (which again I thank you for mate).

Im gonna rip that today aswell as a few more rips I realised I missed (inc the original VPL - T Break (didnt realise how wild and phat that is and would still play that today, think its VPL's best, but would argue with "Its Showtime" aswell......)

Anyways....heard Halliwell played 190E - 'Cubicated' a more harder version, which sounds awesome as featured by the Judge!!!!

creamfields 2005.........agent munki reports!!

ok got the bus at 10.30 outside copthorne hotel in george sq, glasgow

all ready and set for the long haul to liverpool!! there was 7 of us, (joanne, brian, natalie, fraz, jim, and diane) al at front of bus as joanne gets bus sick at the back! we were al gettin jaked in the bus, i was drinkin the baddest drink in the entire world ( MAD DOG)!!) botlle of orange and strawberry! (fookin fruit salad it ya ask me!) made one stop, just outside carlisle, pretty rubbered! back on bus and got to the site around 3.45ish, higgizy txt me to let me know where he was, so tried txtin back but my mob was cutin out all the time.

got in no probs, and we were all pretty much hammered, tho i felt good and couldnt wait for the festivities to begin! after buyin a couple of drinks we kinda all split up, my mates jo and brian were in hard house tent but i completly lost al track of where they were and wandered on my own a bit then i started to feel really ill lyin down, so pretty much half-unconciouss on the grass oblivious to what was happening, i guess when i was lyin down my broke my moblie, (cracked the screen!!) :-/ my head was bangin big time and could hardly move! i was later picked up by a couple of policewomen who guided me to the medical tent, took blood sample, so i spent hrs in the medical tent tryin to sleep it off, (there was more dead people in a worse state than me :wink: ) eventually i made out and headed for somewhere!! lol being sick all the time felt horrible,

got to cream/goodgreef tent where caught end of eddie's set then jules was startin!! by then i was too sober and had a f***in hangover!! as my moblie was not workin i couldn t get thru to anyone! plus u could hardly move around in most tents as it was so busy! jules was good as i was not too bad at the time here is a list of what he played.....

190e - cubicated

dumonde & jules - whats in ur head

rank1 - airwave(k7)

mike foyle v signalrunners

judge jules - keep on running

judge jules - its def his (sure its on his forthcomin album) (big violin style tune)(sounded mad)

randy katana - play it louder

southside spinners - luvstruck!!!

lucid - i can t help myself(hard mix)???

adam sheridan - crescendo

k90 - red snapper

william faber - mass hysteria

fred baker - electric shock

prob loads more but cant think!!

fergie was last to finish in that particular tent, i left to david guetta

it was freezin cold at nite but i still bought a ribena ice!!!!! :oops: (where the f*** was my head at!!???)

got the bus at 6.30 ish (neary got lost and was last one to board it!, my mates thought i was in hospital (wel i nearly was!!)

2 words - Pure Mad!!!

apologies for not gettin to meet u higgizy! soz about that! hope u had a good one tho.

bring on festivals next year muwhahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahah!!

even thought thats the second time ive heard that - it still made me absoloutly wet myself, sounds like u had a true mad one craig!!

now which one of these smilies sums u up craig??

party0011.gif

party0050.gif

sick0009.gif

sick0021.gif

I've been cut off the net @ home and all the vids are on there, they'll be up in a few days, in the mean time, jules played a track that was quite 'rock' & I realy want it!!

this is gonna sound stupid but sorta like...

du, du, du, du, duuu, du, du, du, du, duuu, and repeat

I have it on this (my mums pc) but yahoo wount let me host it there cos' its mp4, anyone on msn who might be able to help 2day?

&, agent munki - I'm pritty shure it was ferry corsten on b 4 jules, eddie played @ stupid early time, we didn't arive on site till gone 10pm, were you there 10 am?

even thought thats the second time ive heard that - it still made me absoloutly wet myself, sounds like u had a true mad one craig!!

now which one of these smilies sums u up craig??

party0011.gif

party0050.gif

sick0009.gif

sick0021.gif

Love the Emoticons-very cleverly put together.

Graig, I'm amazed that you could remember so many of the tunes Jules played seeing as you were feeling so rough. :o :roll:

Loved the report back Craig mate

i completly lost al track of where they were and wandered on my own a bit then i started to feel really ill lyin down, so pretty much half-unconciouss on the grass oblivious to what was happening

Brilliant! :D

hello!! yeah chrissie thats the one!! i knew he played somethin thats not out yet!! cheers for that :wink:

oh im always compas-mentus for when jules is on!! lol i was gradually getting better and able to stand properly!

add to that list he played...

ernesto & bastian - darkside of moon(dogzilla)

• 2 weeks later...
Anyways....heard Halliwell played 190E - 'Cubicated' a more harder version, which sounds awesome as featured by the Judge!!!!

Eddie didn't play this, well he may of but I think your on about the version ferry played, I emailed jules about this as I thought he played it, its the track I was on about erlier in this post, his responce was:

"The track in the video clip was Ferry Corsten's last tune, his version of

808 State's 'Cubic' entitled 'Cubicated'."

if anyone has it I would love a copy? I can't find it anywhere

Archived