You have to try this........

Judge Mental

Right, I know I might come across as a complete mental case sometimes, and this reeeeeeally isn't going to help my image..... but.

I am now the only person in my house for a few hours, and turned on the digital radio thingy in the kitchen. Then I thought, if I turned on the living room radio as well, to the same station, that would be cool as I walked about. Then my brain went into overdrive, and I have 7 radios, 3 laptops (thinking radio stations online) And turned them all 'reasonably' loud and started walking about the house.

"sodding" hell I was amazed, the sound quality doesn't get worse as such, just different, you might not be as impressed as me if you do try it, but its cool :mrgreen: :thumbsup:

.........Then..., ahem..... I came up with the best idea ever. Do as I said, but the most central room, with the best sound probably, in my case the living room, and stick that on to classic fm, at sorta the same volume as the 2 closest radios, and switch everything else on to some sorta dance music. Obviously it doesn't always work to the extent I just heard, but it quite often does, then just walk about your house LOL, with pizza in hand from experience :lol:

Please try it and get back to me, cos I'm really starting to think I'm totally off my head :huh:

I've always wanted a house where I could have sound in every room, but alas, I'm rubbish at DIY and it ain't never gonna happen. But everytime when I've had the TV radio (through Freeview) on and a normal radio, there's always been a time lag between the two :(

(OK, yes, I've tried what you're on about too :mrgreen: )

Archived