Where is your avatar (part II)!

Neuro

Where is your avatar?  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Avatars brighten up the board and give you an identity! We did this a couple of years ago with great success, so if you already have one, don't feel the need to change it for the sake of it :)

>> For you lazy ones, uploading one is easy. Find the URL of any picture the web you like, then go to your amazing, sexy Control Panel, browse to Edit Avatar Settings on the left and paste the URL "Enter a URL to an online avatar image", or upload one from your PC in the box. This board automatically resizes any image to fit the board's dimensions restrictions!

Mine is a bottle of Tanqueray gin. You'll understand if you know me!

I have changed mine to a lemon battery, because for me it diametrically echoes today's troubled times through perpetuating structuralist analyses, enabling us as a phonetic synecdoche to strategise an authoritative syntax and strobed mindset beyond the realms of sporadic qualification, whereas before the notion of structurally inept and parallel cornerstones within 17th-century scientific literature there had been a tradition of provocative and superficial subterranean influences of choice, resonating the dualism phenomenon normally taken to mean "fulfilment", and thus paradoxically reproposing contrived enigmas doused in lead paint that have, admittedly, shown the path of distinguished rivers of insight that control the medium by which we all understand and recognize, despite some perplexing spiritual classifications of the aforementioned reference; conclusively as it may pretend to disguise theoretically, the changing patterns of photogenic thrones inherited by such actions may overall be perceived as absurd, almost as if the maximum standing point between the alien categories of sparked tranquility or brazen oxen has undermined our inherent ability to deny those 'foreground valuations' that contradict philosophy, itself combining this mysterious adequation of drawings on your left hand.

I have changed mine to a lemon battery, because for me it diametrically echoes today's troubled times through perpetuating structuralist analyses, enabling us as a phonetic synecdoche to strategise an authoritative syntax and strobed mindset beyond the realms of sporadic qualification, whereas before the notion of structurally inept and parallel cornerstones within 17th-century scientific literature there had been a tradition of provocative and superficial subterranean influences of choice, resonating the dualism phenomenon normally taken to mean "fulfilment", and thus paradoxically reproposing contrived enigmas doused in lead paint that have, admittedly, shown the path of distinguished rivers of insight that control the medium by which we all understand and recognize, despite some perplexing spiritual classifications of the aforementioned reference.

right....

Mines a pic of me playing @ plug a couple months ago in the back room ;)

I have changed mine to a lemon battery, because for me it diametrically echoes today's troubled times through perpetuating structuralist analyses, enabling us as a phonetic synecdoche to strategise an authoritative syntax and strobed mindset beyond the realms of sporadic qualification, whereas before the notion of structurally inept and parallel cornerstones within 17th-century scientific literature there had been a tradition of provocative and superficial subterranean influences of choice, resonating the dualism phenomenon normally taken to mean "fulfilment", and thus paradoxically reproposing contrived enigmas doused in lead paint that have, admittedly, shown the path of distinguished rivers of insight that control the medium by which we all understand and recognize, despite some perplexing spiritual classifications of the aforementioned reference; conclusively as it may pretend to disguise theoretically, the changing patterns of photogenic thrones inherited by such actions may overall be perceived as absurd, almost as if the maximum standing point between the alien categories of sparked tranquility or brazen oxen has undermined our inherent ability to deny those 'foreground valuations' that contradict philosophy, itself combining this mysterious adequation of drawings on your left hand.

Erm..... yeah! But after all that, it loks like a sexy little red X to me :P

I really like that "Jules" avatar of yours Steve. I think it is rather fitting, seeing as this site is mainly about the old times.

Please don't change it.

NB You lost this avatar when the new site was launched and l just happened to find it on an old file and Tim did the rest.

I quite like my avatar so l won't be changing mine.

i've got E Honda from Street Fighter 2. Mainly because Street Fighter 2 (in its Hyper Fighting form) is the best video game EVER.

I could kick anyones ass at it with any character. I remember playing that game with my mates non-stop on the Super Nintendo. I truly mastered that one. It's still so damn playable aswell. The Perfect video game peeps - although Mortal Kombat 2 came so close you wouldn't believe to dethroning it.

I actually find it quite annoying when people have had an avatar for a long time and then randomly change it. I suppose its easier to associate a person with their avatar than read their name.

I agree! My Wolves FC avatar goes with me on every forum I use - the only exception is my own site, where I have the website's logo so that people know i'm the admin guy.

Other than that, this Wolves avatar goes everywhere with me. The only time it changes is during a major international football tournament, where it then changes to a St Georges flag until we get knocked out in the 2nd round - then the Wolves avatar returns :D

Quadrant, a truly fascinating and original reason for your choosing your avatar, although I'm not sure I grasped some concepts (or indeed, any) :P

Glad l'm not the only one that didn't understand Quadders ramblings. Thought it was just me having one of my blonde moments. ;)

:D:lol::D:lol:B):lol:

I love that sorta random stuff, and honestly hope, just by chance, that you aaaactually typed that. Feel I may be disappointed though :(

I don't have one yet because I'm a lazy *swearword*

But here's a challenge, see if you can remember your previous ones in years gone by and post them. I have actually no idea why you would want to do this tbh, but errrrr, I'll try tomorrow. I got banned from the 'proper' Jules board a few years ago, and had 4 years of posts deleted, cos mine was a .gif of a laser, and the owner of the laser company complained because I was using his bandwidth every time someone looked at one of my 7000 posts lol :lol:

t****r B)

I have had lots and can't remember what my avatar has been. I did have a blow-up doll in a river once, which was questioned by the authorities at large but accepted :)

I did type my lemon battery reason by myself too, as I think it is a valid (all be it obscure) reason.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived