Jan 2008 Tech/Prog Mix - Bjorno

Bjorn

I've been decorating today so it was a good opportunity to catch up on listening to a few mixes.

Have to confess that there were quite a few tunes l hadn't heard before but most of them l liked.

The ones that l really liked were the first one "Beneath You" and then the one played 19 mins into the mix , 24 mins 36 mins, then "Nighttrain" a mix l hadn't heard before .

Please could you tell me the name of the tune that was played at 19 mins and then l can work out the rest of them. Cheers.

Enjoyed it whole heartedly!! Great House mix!! :thumbsup: Esp like the tunes..

Not like the old House though, in fact not remotely similar in the traditional sense! Still a good mix, I enjoyed this sir. Although I never did find my glasses, it doesn't matter now. :)

Not like the old House though, in fact not remotely similar in the traditional sense! Still a good mix, I enjoyed this sir. Although I never did find my glasses, it doesn't matter now. :)

oh yeh, this is far from the traditional 'house' that was once so dominant! This stuff is really floating my boat at the mo :winkthumbsup:

Chrissie - will check that tune when i get back home later :thumbsup:

Chrissie - that tune at 19mins is:

Roland Klinkenberg - 'Mexico Can Wait' - so melodic with a tougher edged bassline - love it!

24mins - David West 'Welsh Morphology'

37mins - Pete Lazenby 'Sacred Cycles'

B)

Archived