Appeal on behalf of Skorpio (ie, Ad and Me)

Robin

Greetings.

As most of you are probably aware, Skorpio 'Rock Chic' is currently being played on Radio 1 by Jules and over the next few weeks I will be looking for a good deal for the track. I was wondering if anyone here was particularly web-savvy who could help us create a good website for Skorpio. The site itself will be fairly simple and feature all the staple information that an artist site needs. If you think you can help, please get in touch with me or Adam. We want the site to naturally look professional and cutting edge. It would also be very useful if you have experience in graphic design/photography too since we need to brand Skorpio well to make us easily recognisable for our image as well as our music. We can't as yet pay for any work done relating to web design or photography but once we get a good deal in place, we will be in a better position to discuss some sort of renumeration for your time and work.

Thank you in advance.

Robin.

Hi Robin, great to have you on board here. Ideally I would help knock out a website for you, but to be absolutely straight with you I can see myself being very busy this next year and would not want to undertake another project if I couldn't do it properly!

However, assuming you find a website designer who creates a great site for Skorpio, I'd be very glad to assist you on hosting choices and general help managing it once that's done - it's a minefield out there (not to mention the pricing discrepencies) and I've learnt mostly the hard way regarding managing this site! I may meet you on Friday anyway and we can chat then over some Stella - if not, just give me a PM or email, anytime. :wink:

Hi there!

I already have the hosting and back-end of the site covered by rnj.com, a company I have a vested interest in and my business partner knows all about hosting and all that sort of stuff. We just need someone who can deal with the front-end part of the site to make the Skorpio brand look cutting edge and professional. If you can help with this, we'd both be grateful but I understand if you're too busy with other projects. In terms of site management, we'd naturally have a board which would need to be administered and a news section which would need updating as and when needed. Look forward to seeing you on Fri.

Cheers.

Archived