Spectrum Warehouse Party @ Norfolk Showground, Feb 23rd

Wakey

Just bought my ticket for this the other day.

It's just outside Norwich, 10pm -6 am, full line-up of DJs are -

Groove Armada

Pendulum

Annie Mac

Stanton Warriors

Scratch Perverts

Pete Jordan

Nikki Elise

Anyone else off here heading to this or been to the Spectrum parties before?

It was only the other day I was saying how I wished Norwich would get some decent DJs on!

It was only the other day I was saying how I wished Norwich would get some decent DJs on!

Dan Stone (He's had a few releases on Anjunabeats) is from Norwich isnt he?

I remember listening to him when he used to be on VibeFM on a wednesday night when he was one of the "Mix Doctors". I think he used to DJ at Time. He was bloody good, too good for Time anyway!

I don't know much about Dan Stone to be honest mate. Not seen him on any listings for nights around here. Time is now Lava and Ignite I think which is currently close due to structual problems!! and Vibe is no more now Kiss in East Anglia which I now tend to listen to rather than Radio 1.

Looking forward to this event, nice range of DJs on, think it should be a good night.

Isn't Dan Stone the main Ex-SAS character that Andy McNab uses in his books in his fictional 1st-person thrillers? If so, and it is the same person, he shouldn't be a DJ if he's bringing guns to clubs surely?

• 4 weeks later...

Well I didn't end up going in the end. The licence got rejected for the showground and they moved the event to a club in Great Yarmouth with half the capacity.

Pretty annoying really, was a bit of a mission to get to yarmouth and back so about everyone I knew dropped out of going. Bloody gutting.

Archived