Are these people really human?......

Briggsy

Apparently, ITV have recieved a number of COMPLAINTS because Holly Willoughby's top was showing too much cleavage on Dancing On Ice on Sunday.

Who on earth writes these complaints? I'd only write to complain if she wasn't showing enough cleavage :twisted:

But on a serious note - can't people find something better to complain about? People will happily write a letter to ITV complaining that someone is showing too much cleavage, but yet those same people probably watch films with violence, strong language and sexual nature later at night. She wasn't topless for gods sake - it was a bit of cleavage (well, OK, she's a fairly developed lass, so a bit more than a bit....). If it had been Vanessa Feltz, then fair enough - but Holly isn't a bad looking girl. There's nothing wrong with showing a bit of cleavage - after all, Chris Moyles has been doing it for years :twisted:

Anyway, we're used to seeing a pair of t**s on weekend TV - Ant & Dec used to present Saturday Night Takeaway on a Saturday evening.

Here's the offending dress anyway if you're curious:

holly1REX2801_468x610.jpg

hollyRUCKAS2801_468x370.jpg

I hope none of you are offended by these pics - but if so, feel free to write a complaint to ITV - in the meantime, i'm also off to write to ITV - to see if I can have Phillip Schofield's job :lol:

You answered your own question, "do these people have nothing better to complain about"

Simple answer - NO!

Sad bastards that actually have noooooooo life, besides the sad few that actually feel strongly about what they're wittering on about. I find it hilarious really :D

Wanna watch Points of View now, only reason that programme was ever on was because they wanted to 'please' the people that wrote in while at the same time rip the p*** out them for being so stupid not to realise, cos they always had comments on how good the show was after the rants :D

Made quality viewing for 6 minutes :D

Terry Wogan knew the score ;) his 80% sarcasm in his voice fooled the 100% moaning sad bastards :D

Yeah points of view is quality. Bag of s*** program watched only by the 50+ but the moans on there are just hilariously pathetic. You get this sort of stuff on it:

"I am really pleased to see some period drama's back on the BBC as I am a great fan on Sense & Sensibility. I do however feel disspointed with the BBC as during the bedroom scene I noticed that the curtains and bedcovers were obviously not from the tudor age and are in fact available at Debenhams under the 'Classic' range. Come on BBC, call yourself creators of quality TV? Not Likely".

Ok I made that up but you get my point! :oddcake:

I cannot stand the Ice Dancing show but I have to admit that when my mother turned it on & I saw Holly in that dress I stayed & watched, great TV marketting imo.

People that complain really don't have better things to do, i mean seriously, just turn it over

Excuse me, but isn't the foresaid particular televisional programme that is broadcast on Independent Television merely an inferior copy of the original dancing idea used and resold worldwide by the hugely successful BBC outfit by the name of Strictly Come Dancing? :ermm:

Excuse me, but isn't the foresaid particular televisional programme that is broadcast on Independent Television merely an inferior copy of the original dancing idea used and resold worldwide by the hugely successful BBC outfit by the name of Strictly Come Dancing? :ermm:

Yeah, but the BBC have Bruce Forsyth - ITV have Holly Willoughby. I know which i'd rather watch.... :thumbsup:

There's so much more flesh on display on Strictly Come Dancing, plus the language used, often by Judge Arlene Phillips is far more crude and sexually orientated than the critique offered by the Dancing On Ice panel. Seriously, Holly's dress is nothing compared to Ola Jordan's... I mean, I have handkerchiefs with more fabric than some of her threads... Bloody puritanical people with too much time on their hands, writing in to complain, should surely be playing bridge or something...

Women these days seem to be getting away more with showing cleve as it's now the "norm".

With pics like that and ladies who do like to show a little, it's definately intentional. I think I once read that is kinda like a subconscious thing for woman to do (especially in western culture and passed through western cultures genes etc) that showing a bit more cleve attracts a man showing she is biologically fit etc.

There was a study I read on the bbc that it's the same for legs that are long and just the right length! Men find it attractive and women exploit this!

I think personally things like this have now made it into societies norm today passed down from the woman who reidentify themselves with the liberation and intellectualisation of the feminist movement.

Women these days seem to be getting away more with showing cleve as it's now the "norm".

With pics like that and ladies who do like to show a little, it's definately intentional. I think I once read that is kinda like a subconscious thing for woman to do (especially in western culture and passed through western cultures genes etc) that showing a bit more cleve attracts a man showing she is biologically fit etc.

There was a study I read on the bbc that it's the same for legs that are long and just the right length! Men find it attractive and women exploit this!

I think personally things like this have now made it into societies norm today passed down from the woman who reidentify themselves with the liberation and intellectualisation of the feminist movement.

:huh: Basically she has a nice rack & likes to show it off to the nation cos she's proud of it ;) :winkthumbsup:

:lol:

Archived