Women who flirt...

Neuro

Ok ok, of course it's an old classic - but doesn't it annoy you? I've just had a totally awesome evening in town, a formal University dinner with my mates, and plenty of bars and banter afterwards. But what can ruin an evening is the appearance of a girl who controls your evening and then disappears. I'm a complete hypercrite because I used to do the same all the time in Spain, but it is exceptionally annoying! All your mates have f***** off to leave you to it, and then before you know it she's gone!

Another thing which annoys me is when you're making nice conversation with a passer-by and they get distracted by their friend in the middle of whilst you're talking.

You wait patiently: It's ok, you can wait, give her time... But before you know it, they're off! Gone again! As they leave you can only stroke your bottom lip and laugh... It would never happen in Spain :rolleyes:

haha yeah. The ol' dating game certainly is a funny one. Well, trying to hook that would-be partner/one night stand anyway.

I've never been a "playa" (god i hate that phrase) type, my best mate is though and it leads to all sorts of problems, he never learns. I've done it before and it's nothing but trouble. I think part of the problem is their friends sort of feel the left out. One of the group has met someone and is enjoying themselves (although Traill was probably letching ^_^ ) and i think the whole jealousy thing kicks in, so they pull her away in a "if we're not meeting anyone, then you aint either" fashion. I dunno, I'm awful at reading women.

What annoys me though, is when girls flirt and you misread the signs, they give you an ear bashing, so you become twice shy. Then the same girl will flirt with you again on another occasion, only this time you don't fall for it. Only for one of her mates to give it the old "Why aren't you interested in her? why didn't you try it on with her" routine. Err, i tried last time only to get pied off!

So, for the time being, i have given up. I have gone celibate not by default is my usual line. That usually reels them in actually, although i don't know why.

Also, the problem i have is, once they know I'm a copper they either love it (the obvious hand cuff gags) or they hate it.

As an aside, what worries me is, i see some of my colleagues and friends who are in a relationship/married and I'm not. It does concern me somewhat in that I'll be one of those types that ends up alone (divorce is high in the police force amongst officers, and the shifts don't help matters either). My taste in women is somewhat odd, and i like them to have quite an odd personality too. The girls i tend to attract tend to be the "Topshop/Pilot" workers...good to look at but dull, basically.

You're right! I love it too, but it always perplexes me when they get distracted whilst you're talking to them (usually after they've just asked a question!), and when they've made the initial effort in the first place to come over and chat. I don't understand it!! ^_^

You're right! I love it too, but it always perplexes me when they get distracted whilst you're talking to them (usually after they've just asked a question!), and when they've made the initial effort in the first place to come over and chat. I don't understand it!! ^_^

Don't waste time with women like that mate - they are the ones who just do it for a bit of excitement, and to tease ya. Cast em aside & they'll come back and give u a lot more attention, i guarentee ;)

Archived