Male/female waxing

Quadrant

What would you opt for?  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i'm a naturalist when it comes to hair. In my job they tell me i HAVE TO shave which i completely disagree with; does it stop me doing my job? I might trim armpit hair now and again but nowt major. I wish i had a smooth chest but, alas, i dont. I'd never wax or shave it though, the stubble would be unbearable. The only part i do shave is around the ol' balls. Gotta give them room to breathe!

I'm not a hairy person thankfully, but I'd rather run a mile than have anything waxed because it would just be so painful. We caught my mate the other day in his room shaving his legs but let him off because he is a true cycling maniac.

:lol::lol: I'm fair skinned so fortunately l'm not very hairy. I've had my legs waxed which was quite painful but well worth the suffering as waxing seems to slow down the growth of new hair so don't need to have it done so often.

I shave under my arms in the summer but don't bother during the winter months.

Personally l don't like hairy backs (mens) or men with very hairy chests, a little bit is ok. ;)

If l was going out with a very hairy man l would try and persuade him to have his back waxed but wouldn't expect him to shave his chest as well. :sweatingbullets:

I'm a bit of a hairy beast - my chest is quite hairy, along with my arms and legs - but thankfully, it stops short of a hairy back. I've been quite hairy since I was about 14. Its just a shame its starting to thin out a bit on my head though :lol:

But yeah, on a serious note, i've never felt the need to wax or shave anything - we're the way we are for a reason, plus shaving only makes it grow back even quicker, and the stubble would be annoying too - so there doesn't seem any point.

Facially though, I shave daily - I can't stand even one day without a shave. I hate feeling scruffy. if I don't have a shower, shave and two washes per day, I start to feel like a tramp.

Not only does it feel better i was told it made everything look bigger :lol: :lol: :shifty: :redface:

I'll bear that in mind. That'll make my current 10 inches look like 12 :lol:

OOps, sorry, I think i'm getting my inches mixed up with centimetres :lol:

Right I've decided. I'm going to try shaving my bollocks this week, see if it feels 'freer' down there. I'll let you know the results.

How about everyone posts pictures of their swords in this thread in the meantime?

Right I've decided. I'm going to try shaving my bollocks this week, see if it feels 'freer' down there. I'll let you know the results.

How about everyone posts pictures of their swords in this thread in the meantime?

i take it your as hairy as a gorilla then Quad?

Make sure your a careful ball handler, i'd advise against shaving, the itching will send u crazy pal!

Facially though, I shave daily - I can't stand even one day without a shave. I hate feeling scruffy. if I don't have a shower, shave and two washes per day, I start to feel like a tramp.

See I'm the other way round...i have 2 showers daily, and i get really wacko/snappy if i don't get my showers. But facially, i like about 4 days growth and i keep it that length with the clippers. Stubble suits me and i like it, when i shave daily i get so sore. However, my employers aren't as keen on stubble. I get sworn in tomorrow and have been strictly told to cut my hair for the chief constable. I've done it begrudgingly, but I've been told that once i'm through my attestation (swearing in) i can grow it back. One thing i have always been against is people telling me how to look, i think that as a human being i have the right to look how i want. Yes i can understand professionalism but is my hair really going to stop me doing my job? probably not.

Have always been hairy too...

This thread made me chuckle :)

Have been hairy since late high school, but sadly that's when the old mop started getting thin on top and the afro-curles were no longer :(

Go for the straight 0.5 all over now! Hairy legs and chest, not so much on the arms, but I'm sure they will as time goes on... Luckily aswell, the back is good, I don't particularly like hairy backs, there is an exception, I get the lady to wax the top of my back (very bottom of my neck) as I dint like that.

Shaving wise, yeah stubble is great, esp when you're thin on the top, so I shave Monday morn / late Sunday night and let it be for a week. Can just about pass it off in work then and your stubbled up/roughed up rugged ready for the weekend (check that out for a 'Julesism') ;)

I laughed at how all you men are taking about the jewels, esp when we have a lady present! However, I must admit, it's gotta be maintained and thus I must confess ;)

So wait, let's get this straight, is this a trim around the jewels, or a close shave? How do you trim, I don't understand.

Also Moonman, I think as a Police Officer you should shave... nothing against you or anything sir but if a policeman stops and asks me something I kind of 'expect' him to be some kind of super-human, and therefore clean-shaven, big and tall, and knows the law inside out... someone who you wouldn't f*** with. I think with a bit of stubble it's a bit too casual, so I can understand if they want you to shave it off!

Archived