Tiesto & Jules @ Global Gathering 2005

Bjorn

ok, i have just received a DAB recoding of the whole 2 hours from global, and all i cay say is 'memories!!!'

truly epic.

now them tuim, am i ok to upload this - and whack it in the judge jules audio bit???

its a bloody brilliant recording, u can hear me and my mates constantly in the background with the horns, haha, quality!

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to pick this post up years after it was created but couldnt help but contribute to this one. I thought Tiesto played a blinder as did Bjorn.

Ok his set was composed mainly of his classics but I dont give a damm! Festivals are the sort of events to whip ye olde tracks out and give them another battering. Urban train, southern sun, lethal industry..... Need I go on...... :D

Unless you mixings as crap as dangerous daves you cant fuc*k up a set with that sort of class of tracks.

The 'Message in a bottle' track and 'Dark side os the moon' were another two highlights. :mrgreen:

He had me by the scruff of my neck. No other Dj (Bar Jules of course) playing in other parts of the event would have made me leave!

.Just listening to it now. Interviews between Tiesto & Jules are cursed!

Miami last year he said "My spanish is s***" on air and the Global one is just the most akward interview ever!

Jules tries to make an effort and Tiesto is just going:

"What?" :?:

"I cant hear you" :?

"Im not really a talking DJ" :silenced:

:wall: :wall:

Boring s***. How can he not hear. Jules is stood next to him and has big fuc*king speakers either side of him amplifying his voice. Classic.

Im not slating Tiesto; just making an observation.

Didnt notice this whilst I was there listening :? .

• 3 months later...
.Just listening to it now. Interviews between Tiesto & Jules are cursed!

Miami last year he said "My spanish is s***" on air and the Global one is just the most akward interview ever!

Jules tries to make an effort and Tiesto is just going:

"What?"  :?:  

"I cant hear you" :?  

"Im not really a talking DJ"  :silenced:  

:wall:  :wall:  

Boring s***. How can he not hear. Jules is stood next to him and has big fuc*king speakers either side of him amplifying his voice. Classic.  

Im not slating Tiesto; just making an observation.

Didnt notice this whilst I was there listening  :? .

At what point in the show was this. I would like to hear this for a laugh :D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived