Jules Ft. PVD

Uberduck

• 2 months later...

PvD is definitely a talking DJ. I've heard him do lengthy interviews (for instance for Pete Tong when Radio 1 covered the Love Parade, long time ago now), and also when PvD covered a Friday night show for the absent Jules back in 2000, where his English was remarkably good... I wish I hadn't recorded over that show; the mixing and tunes were incredible.

To hear the awkward Tiesto clip from that Global event a few years back, click here: Tiesto doesn't like talking.mp3

Poor Jules, all he wants here is to get a few seconds of nice DJ chit-chat out of Tiesto for the crowd... but it's like blood from a stone... :D

The funniest thing about that "I'm not really a talking DJ" clip it just before that:

Tiesto: I can't hear you.

Jules: I can't hear myself either!

Tiesto: Alright! [You can already imagine him waving Jules away :D see you later Jules!]

And then, even better:

Tiesto: I'm not really a talking DJ, but...

Jules: Tiesto, "thank you so much".

Tiesto: WHAT?

I'm not sure if Jules was being deliberately (but subtly) sarcastic there - fisticuffs could have followed!!

Poor Jules, all he wants here is to get a few seconds of nice DJ chit-chat out of Tiesto for the crowd... but it's like blood from a stone... :D

hehe, it reminds me of DJ Ruby Rhod (Chris Tucker) trying to interview Korben Dallas (Bruce Willis) in 'The Fifth Element'

DJ Ruby Rhod: We'll find out everything there is to know about the D man: his dreams, his desires, his most intimates of intimates, and from what I'm looking at, "intimate" is the stud muffin's middle name. So tell me my man, are you nervous in the service?

Korben Dallas: Mmm... not really.

DJ Ruby Rhod: What was that honey? It was BAD! It had no fire, no energy, no nothing! So tomorrow from 5 to 7 will you PLEASE act like you have more than a two word vocabulary. It must be green.

absolutely hilarious :D

Archived