Aza Pres Steve Murano: A Journey On The Sound Of

Aza

It's been a while since I last did a mix and my time on the hallow 1's & 2's has been somewhat limited of late. The trance scene has been a bit quiet too since the new year began and have had a bit of trouble piecing together an up-to-date mix.

I was listening to one of my old mixes the other day (for old times sake...) and having heard a Murano track, I had a bit of spark in me and the drive to think "let's get a special mix on the go!". The Murano sound has been a hit and resonates with a lot of us on here and I tried to put a mini description on my website to reflect this.

"Since establishing their unique, uplifting sound from Bootleg Beats 002 to the remix of Dark Monks - Insane, Steve Murano's releases have featured significantly on the mixes of this website as well as many other outings.

The trademark of Steve Murano has proved a great hit with many DJ's and clubs across the trance scene. This mix presents some of the finest productions which are compiled into one uplifting set highlighting the years gone by."

So here is the tracklisting and I hope you all can take the time to check this out as I am sure there is something in there for everyone! Please let me know your feedback - good, bad and suggestions if you can - all your comments on here are something I look forward to. Perhaps this can give you something to get going over the weekend.

Tracklist

1. Steve Murano - 'Bootleg Beats 002' [White]

2. Paul Masteron - 'Stars (Steve Murano Mix)' [You Clash!]

3. Steve Murano - 'Hit The Ground' [bootleg Beats]

4. Steve Murano - 'Passion' [Kontor]

5. Plummet - 'Damaged (Steve Murano Remix)' [urban]

6. ATB - 'Long Way Home (Steve Murano Remix)' [Kontor]

7. Symphonic - 'Spanish Nights (Steve Murano Remix)' [White]

8. Aza - 'Spectrum (Live Pioneering Mix: Dormouse Edit)' [White]

9. Kirsty Hawkshaw - 'Fine Day (Steve Murano Remix)' [Mainline (2)]

10. Fragrance - 'Don't Break My Heart (Steve Murano Remix)' (Pulsive Trance)

Total Time: 56:52 | File Size: 72.26 Mb

Download MP3 (Right Click & Save-As)

NB: Actually thinking about it, Bootleg Beats was the first time I ever came across Steve Murano (sure it was deffo their first production) and Jules Tried and Tested it without having featured it on his show first - it just came straight in as T&T! It was an instant clinger for me and deffo got me into most of the tracks/remixes they produced!

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you all for taking the time to check this out, much appreciated :)

It was just something I thought was a good idea since I've always been a fan of all Murano's work.

Cheers again :winkthumbsup:

Archived