Good Weekend?

Bjorn

How was everyones weekend?

Just thought i'd see how everyones weekend was... I aint been on here all week!

Had a pretty wicked week off really, lovely time in Edinburgh for a few days over v day, only gripe was the 7 hour train journey up there due to problems with lines north of york & a suspected bomb on the tracks near newcastle

Weekend wise - mental house party in Bristol on friday, no holes barred - feel well sorry for the poor ppl who have to clear up, full on no rules trashed!

Made it back to sheff for about 7pm sat night to get a phone call from promoter of plug to inform me Ellesse couldn't make it to sheff so i had to roll into plug after no sleep and take care of warm-up duties which was wicked!

Obviously things got a bit out of hand at plug so i ended up not getting to bed till bout 11am sunday morning, killed me all day yesterday and feel exhausted this morning!!

Top weekend, roll on Micky Slim nxt weekend, then playing sunday night @ DQ!

Blimey mate, sounds like a belter! Not surprised Sunday was a write-off.

I had a sad weekend, as I went down to London to say adiós to my Aussie gf. I am consumed by guilt and will almost certainly regret doing it for the rest of my life but, it was the right thing to do now I feel. Plenty more fish in the sea and all that. :)

Blimey mate, sounds like a belter! Not surprised Sunday was a write-off.

I had a sad weekend, as I went down to London to say adiós to my Aussie gf. I am consumed by guilt and will almost certainly regret doing it for the rest of my life but, it was the right thing to do now I feel. Plenty more fish in the sea and all that. :)

ah sorry to hear that mate, as u say correctly tho theres many more opportunities - especially when its u we're talking about :P

Too right yesterday was a write off.... Think im gonna be truly deaded next weekend as i have to play DQ 10-1am then go straight to bed for work, eek!!!

Friday I had a good old fashioned p*** up, which I had vermently planned as I really needed to let off steam, Saturday I didn't do much of anything, a solid lazy day. Yesterday was at work, which for a change was actually quite fun, some great people seem to work Sundays at my place

Not a bad weekend really,

Saturday watched the man u game down the pub then was DJing for 5 hours sat night. Two hours in the Union bar then straight onto the Union club for a further 3 hours.

Sunday just did work really, got loads of uni work on this week, well for the next few weeks really. The work load deffo hits you in your final year!

I had a wicked weekend. Football results on Saturday were sublime (inc. the Scousers going out) so that is always a good foundation. Went wakeboarding on Sunday, which was definitely an experience in water that cant have been more than about 5oC. Freezing but good fun as it was my first session of the season. Upper body is nailed today.

I went to Turnmills on Friday night for probably the last time before it closes. Not the best of nights out. The warm-up DJ and Remy were fairly dull, and Eddie let me down too (for the first time ever) - so thankfully, despite him not being my usual cup of tea musically, Markus Schulz saved the night with a top set.

Met Mat Zo too - I didn't realise he was so young. He can only be around 18! Very down to earth guy though.

Saturday was pretty much written off because I didn't get home til around 9am, so went to bed for a few hours. Woke up with a splitting headache, so just chilled out.

Sunday was a day of decorating :(

I was decorating the bathroom whilst the wife went to buy some more wallpaper. I hate de-wallpapering (if that is a verb), I just want to throw a load of new plaster over the top and paint it, much better. :(

Archived