Yo

willatkinson

Hey folks,

Thought I'd introduce myself as I'm completely new to this forum!

Had a browse around and the topics I've found are fantastic

Also found one about my mother calling me home for my curfew... :(

I'm not that young you know :whistling:

Anyway, jus thought I'd drop my first post!

Look forward to hearin from ye!

Will

I guess you're the same person who has delighted us recently with Showoff and Perpetual Sunrise on Jules' show? You're in good company if so as we have a few producers on here too - always handy for early knowledge on tracks! :D

A very warm welcome anyway, and hope you enjoy the board, it features, and its curious bunch of members :)

Hello Will, welcome aboard our good ship JJ Archive, arrrrrr me hearty, enjoy ye stay aboard ya landlubber! :pirate:

Im Bjorn, pleased to have you as an addition to the board, great tracks as featured by Jules recently, good work :winkthumbsup:

Haha great to hear from yee all! This is bonkers I must say! I'm surprised this is the 'unofficial' site, compared to the 'official' graveyard! Sounds like great crak here like!

Cheers for the support too... hoepfully get some new stuff up on here soon and a couple of mixes as well... once I figure it all out! :)

Haha great to hear from yee all! This is bonkers I must say! I'm surprised this is the 'unofficial' site, compared to the 'official' graveyard! Sounds like great crak here like!

Cheers for the support too... hoepfully get some new stuff up on here soon and a couple of mixes as well... once I figure it all out! :)

indeed mate, the JJ.net board is full of muppets, unlike here!

Expect expert help, quality information & much randomness & stupidity :lol:

Archived