Interviews

Briggsy

Hi guys,

As you're probably aware, I do interviews with various Trance DJ's and Producers quite regularly. I just thought i'd ask you guys who you'd like to see an interview by?

Most magazines and websites tend to go for the same old DJ's asking the same old predictable questions, so I tend to do things a bit differently. It'd be nice to hear your requests.

Also, i'm quite pleased that Fabio Stein's Myspace and website visitors voted my interview as the best he's ever done - which Fabio has said its "because my questions were different and interesting" - so i'm quite chuffed :D

Feel free to send your ideas over, and i'll see what I can do.

On the way are interviews from Marcel Woods, Guy Ornadel and Lange, so i'm already on the case there - and over the last 18 months or so, i've interviewed Greg Downey, Mark Eteson, Richard Durand, Judge Jules (twice), Armin van Buuren, Dave Pearce, Adam Sheridan, Eddie Halliwell, Fabio Stein, Menno de Jong, Fred Baker and John '00' Fleming - so try to avoid those too.

Cheers chaps!

Niklas Harding, Solarstone, Markus Schulz, Sasha (not sure how approachable he is but his interviews always provide a good read), Mr Sam, oh yeh & me ;)

Nice one Tom, leave it with me! Markus should be easy enough because he's someone I deal with regularly anyway. I'll see what i can do with the others too. Solarstone can be a bit odd with communication, so that could be the one I can't get <_<

I was going to say Solarstone, Matt Darey and Chicane definitely, perhaps also (if you haven't done 'em already!) Darren Tate, Michael Woods (where is he now?).

If you got an interview with Gurjit Delay (GD), then that would be the cream for me... he is based in London and there was talk of his reworking Choral Reef, but he is very elusive!

I was going to say Solarstone, Matt Darey and Chicane definitely, perhaps also (if you haven't done 'em already!) Darren Tate, Michael Woods (where is he now?).

If you got an interview with Gurjit Delay (GD), then that would be the cream for me... he is based in London and there was talk of his reworking Choral Reef, but he is very elusive!

Cheers Tim! Matt Darey and Darren Tate should be easy enough - i'm in regular contact with them too. I'll see what I can do with regards to the others.

Funnily enough, Michael Woods seems to be re-starting his career again. He vanished for a while and took his website down - but a new website has just re-emerged and it seems he's trying to do some heavy self promotion. it looks like he's turned towards the Electro & House route though.

just a bloody bit!!

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah, how about some of the older DJ's that are still on the scene to update where they're at now and how they've followed the change in trance styles over the years? Can't actually think of any off the top of my head as it's been a busy day at work and my head is a bit puddled (:wacko:) at the moment.

Those two would be interesting, where is Michael Woods these days anyway? Other than that, Paul Masterson...i was big into his productions, i wanna hear what projects he has on the go and what he's been upto...if he still on the scene that is.

Archived