TheTranceArena Sessions with Carl Briggs & Markus Schulz - Friday @ 5pm

Briggsy

Hi guys,

Just an early heads up to let you know that i'll be hosting TheTranceArena Sessions radio show this Friday on www.deviantaudio.com from 5pm til 7pm. I've got a very special guest mix from Markus Schulz for the second hour, so make sure you tune in if you can.

Due to Markus following me, i'll be venturing away from my more 'driving', peak-time, Tech-Trance sound, and taking things down quite a bit to a slower pace and a different style. Quite a nice challenge for me too :D

If you can't make it on Friday, then you can catch the show again on the following Monday from 7pm til 9pm on www.sense.fm

As long as there's no Recovery Record between your set and Schultz, I shall be tuned in sire! :D

haha no, there's no recovery record - however, I'm thinking of introducing Briggsy's Bangra Bonanza. I thought a Bangra tune would completely kill the crossover between my set and the next DJ's. Hell, if Radio 1 can get millions of listeners by killing the vibe of a show, then I think i'll give it a go :lol:

Archived