FAO Will Atkinson..

Bjorn

Yo mate, this is confusing a lot of people lol. There is another Will Atkinson on the scene, but I think he's more Big Beat, Breaks etc etc. The REALLY weird thing is, he looks just like me and he stays around Sheffield area where I used to live as a wee lad... This is the guy who's likely playing there. http://www.myspace.com/willatkinsonplug

Wish I was playing there nevertheless :(

Think I'm gonna hav to hit as many clubs as possible when I turn 18!

Pardon me sir, but I don't see much resemblance in physical appearance between you two! However the name is very similar... in fact, it is identical.

You could always turn up at the event itself anyway with all your ID and say you're the DJ? :D

Ah yes, thats right - i have seen this written on another board - which other boards do u use Will?

He plays at the same club as me, albeit on fridays for grounded - he is indeed big on breaks!!!

Now what the hell is going on here.... Who's playing games?!!! :lol:

The only board I use with my own name "Will Atkinson" would be the official Jules board which I haven't actually been on for about a year lol.

Well no surprises there - everyone's moved over here because people can actually have a decent discussion! And the lovely audio downloads of course, regularly from members as well as Jules B)

So who is the Mr Atkinson with a space in his name?

Archived