AQA - Any question answered (by text)

Quadrant

Has anyone tried this? The idea is you send any question to 63336 and they answer it. Anything. (I asked an osbcure jousting question and they answered it correctly)

It costs £1 a pop but they have a promotion on now where you can ask 1 question for free from their website :)

http://www.aqa.issuebits.com/free_question_and_answer.htm

B)

hahaha, all the time mate. The best things to ask are stuff like 'who would win between my mum & my friend Calvin's mum in a shelf stacking competition' - the answer will make u p***!

I heard of someone who sent in 'tell me the most random yet absoloutly obsure and amaizing true fact' AQA replied: 'In 1831 a pig was found guilty of murdering a small child, and was consequently executed by hanging in London.'

Absolute brilliance!

They actually have ppl sat in front of computers who find all the answers for the questions yout text in!

Ha, ha! That's genius! I just had a pop on the free go and it had me in stitches! We always wind my mate up saying he has stumpy limbs and that he's a bit of a veloceraptor so I asked why does he have stumpy arms?

dinosaur-plastic-velociraptor-f668.jpg

They answered within about 1 minute saying:

"He takes after his father, who also has stumpy arms and body parts. There's nothing genetically wrong with them, but he's a stocky lad".

What absolute randomness! If that is actually answered by some geek on the other end of a phone they must be a bit puddled. <_<

I was in the snooker club a couple of weeks ago and my friend used this, as we weren't sure about what happens when you're on the final colours in a frame, if when you go for the correct colour and you pot it, but also pot the cueball as well, whether that colour also is replaced. They took about 20 minutes to answer but the answer was no! :)

Archived