Judge Jules – Could Be Love (White)

Been anywhere nice, Chrissie?

I've been up in Chiswick, West London for a week visiting some friends. It was a really nice break and the weather was good too so went down to Brighton for the day. Had a horrible journey back to Penzance today as it was raining and whilst driving over Bodmin Moor it was very windy and dark, road works too.

Jules played "Could Be Love" on 19/1/2008 and also on his Sept 2007 mix. However l'm sure l've heard it more than twice.

A lot of songs are about love aren't they....

Frankie Goes To Hollywood - The Power Of Love (Rob Searle Mix)

Tiesto - Love Comes Again

Southside Spinners - Luvstruck

Orson W - The Love I Lost

Together - So Much Love To Give (or whatever it was finally called....) :)

Another few

Miami Dub Machine - "Be Free Your Love"

Think Scot Project had a tune entitled "Want Your Love"

Karen Overton - "Your Loving Arms"

Dynamite - 'Loving You' (White Label) - was this tune ever released??? Savage tune..

Speaking of tunes about love...

'Symphony of Strings - Don't Want Your Love' was also a great tune :)

I went to Turnmills in October and he played the could be love tune and I thought it was brilliant. Aparently it's a collaboration that Headstrong and Jules did. :D

Jules played "Could Be Love" on 19/1/2008 and also on his Sept 2007 mix. However l'm sure l've heard it more than twice.

Jules also played a tune listed as JJ "When I Fall In Love" (Freeze) on Sat 21st July 2007 so l will compare the 2 tunes and see if they are the same. I have a feeling the name of this tune was changed to "Freeze" or something like that

I am currently listening to Jules September 2007 mix and your tracklist credits 2 Jules productions in that mix,

(Track 5)Judge Jules & Headstrong - 'Could Be Love' [white label] this is the track that I heard on his global warm up Radio on Sirus Radio

also (track 13) Judge Jules - 'City Love' [white label] is a track that I have previously not heard....interesting...

Jules also played a tune listed as JJ "When I Fall In Love" (Freeze) on Sat 21st July 2007 so l will compare the 2 tunes and see if they are the same. I have a feeling the name of this tune was changed to "Freeze" or something like that

The above mentioned tune became JJ "You know What" (white label) and during the tune the word freeze is mentioned several times.

I've just listen to a tape of Sat july 21st and the tune listed as JJ "When l fall in Love is in fact JJ "You know What" so the T/L for July 21st needs correcting.

JJ vs Headstrong "Could Be Love" is definately not the same tune as JJ "You know What"

Also really like Judge jules "City Love"

Archived