Late Of The Pier (A band to look out for!)

Simcut

Hey all

Sorry I've been very quiet of late, lot going on "offline"....work hasn't been too good recently, very busy. Had other things on my plate too.... won't bother you with them though.

Okay well, I went to see a band last night in my local town.... that band being "Late Of The Pier" who are tipped for big big things, and they didn't disapoint, they were bloody awesome!!!

Check out these videos I made of the gig....

Tell me what you think of them ;-)

Best song of the gig was on the 2nd video at 2:14 minutes onwards, called "Heartbeat, Flicker, Line"

Cheers

Si

Have heard the buzz about this band over the last few weeks, have to say I'm not keen, personally I feel that bands wise there's a real durge of crap around at the moment

They are a lot better than some I've seen, trust me ;)

Each to their own mate, I'm just a little tired of every new band trying to incorporate electro into their music now, it's become something of a fad amongst the NME type hyped bands to have random electronic influences.

This time in '06 I was going to gigs pretty much twice a month & loving the way that proper rock n roll bands were making in-roads, now most of them seem to be taking time off or have gone shiit

Archived