Dormouse @ The Stonebridge Inn last night

Neuro

Well another excellent evening at Woodchurch with Dormouse last night - very much enjoyed the tunes Good to meet some new people too, inc Duncan, and Adam I had a good chat with your warm-up mate - can't remember his name tho... Sam? but it was nice for him to let me cue up a couple of tracks and he seemed a very decent bloke. And of course, it's his equipment! :thumbsup:

Regarding the unfortunate incident afterwards in that dodgy car park, I do want to say I'm really grateful to yourself and also the girls too for helping me with the ice etc, and the Police... they're are coming to take a statement from me sometime today but I do not think it would be worthwhile pursuing the matter after that... I thought my face was much better this morning but during the course of today suffice to say it is really rearranging itself nicely now, and the serious black-eye look is definitely evolving - it's going to be a jaffa! :D

Despite some good wins at pool also I didn't get a chance to sleep in a proper bed again - maybe next time eh! Take it easy and let me know when the next 'round' is, as it'll prob be the last before I have to go back to Uni, and with any luck by then I'll look more pretty than :retard: or :blkeye:.

What happened Tim, why did you get a black eye? You don't seem the fighting type

Yeah the eye's got quite a lot more colourful this morning/afternoon but to be honest it's just an isolated incident which I doubt would occur again. The most important thing for me was the music on the night and the great bunch of lads and girls there that all seem to know Adam directly or indirectly! Everyone's very sociable considering I hardly know anyone there, and that makes for such a better and more relaxed night. :thumbsup:

Oh dear, sorry to hear that Tim, glad your alright now, I thought that german girl hit you because you brought your shaver with you.... just in case :)

In all seriousness, hope your alright m8.....

By the way, how comes you never text me or anything we seem to go weeks without talking to one another yet you talk and text to that swedish gimpoid each day :P:( have I done summit wrong? it wasnt cause I told you to stop being a whore was it, you got women in bloody england, denmark, germany....jesus, your gonna wear yer knob off if your not careful !!! :)

right thats it simcut, im gonna run u over whenever i see u.  :D  

I think tims scared of u simcut, every time i mention u he's like this -> scared0016.gif

you know why he's like that? he doesnt want me to see the german bird behind there with more hair than Michael J Fox in Teen Wolf! ;-)

How many people were there (approx.) and how big is the pub...

Main pub is not that big but the building itself it split in two, sectioned off by doors, so the other bit is like a big hall where Adam plays, and it stays open longer than the main bit of the pub which is good because it gets people in there for those who want to stay longer for some extra drinks.

Can't really think of specific crowd numbers, I guess just under 100 or so?? Adam always get a large group of people together and that makes a difference.

Who's this KR dude then ?

That's Kieran a mate of mine who occasionally helps out with some of the admin bits, updating the board, creating a search engine for this site, and generally keeping an eye on things if I'm away (though admittedly last time he seemed to encourage some questionable banter on here and left me to prune the posts) :D:P

Archived