Supernaturalistic

Uberduck

Would have thought this would have created some conversation by now but as it hasn't, I'll kick start comments....

Generally I'm pretty impressed with this release with the standout tracks for me being the obvious tracks already released:

*By Any Demand

*Riff

*Grasshopper

*The Bass

Of the new tracks on there I quite like:

*Pura Vida

*Apple

I'm not saying that I dont like any of the others on there, only these are my top rated. One thing that did strike me as a bit odd was that on Sanders newsletter he says that if you buy the ablum as a CD you get a free 'bonus' track. That strikes me as being a bit odd as most of the people buying this ablum are going to want if for DJ purposes rather than casual listening. He says that is you start the first track and rewind it, a bonus first track appears although this doesn't work on all the CD's. How bizzare <_<:huh:

Dozer and Pura Vida are my favs out of the new ones!! I think the bonus track is Sia - The Girl You Lost.. (remix) Its a real interesting and quirky album IMO. I think alot of people were expecting it to be more trancey orientated so it prob dissapoints alot of folk!!

Solid album from Sander but I've kinda tired of some of his tracks now, when he first broke through with 'Loaded' 'Punk'd' 'Bling Bling' & alike I was much more into his stuff. Still a wicked DJ though

I think the bonus track is Sia - The Girl You Lost.. (remix)

I think your right there pal. I remember reading it in his email but by the time I came to post this, I'd forgotten. There are a couple of tracks that sound like they should be on 'Chilled Euphoria' but I guess it says a bit more about the producer if you can diversify your style.

I won this CD in a competition on Stuart Fraser's Friday night show, "The Weekend Warm Up". l'm thrilled as l really like most of Sander's music and his remixes. ie; Sia "The girl l lost" and "King of My Castle" are just two that spring to mind.

I guess its slightly off topic but there have been so many wicked remixes of Sia tunes over the years, 'Drink To Get Drunk' (Different Gear Remix) & 'Numb' (Paradise Soul Remix) are my favourites

On the topic of the 'secret track', I checked the SVD email and it isn't 'Sia - The Girl You Lost to Cocaine' (that's the bonus track instead).

"As well as Sia - The Girl You Lost to Cocaine as a bonus track, Sander made room for an extra little treat in the form of a DJ TOOL. This beauty is so well hidden on the CD, not even the die hards have found it. As word is out, we thought we'd share it with you and give you instructions as to how to find it.

With your CD copy of the album, insert the disk into a CD or DVD player and press play. After 3 seconds press rewind and keep your finger on the button. A minus track will appear. Et Voila - you've uncovered the DJ TOOL.

Please note - this extra bonus track is not available for download, and comes only with an official CD, it cant be accessed on computers either! We cant guarantee it will work on ALL CD/DVD players but it works 9 times out of 10"

Strange if you ask me but I guess it's good to be a bit out of the norm.

Archived