How to convert MP4 audio files to MP3 using iTunes

lennox2s2s

I was recently searching for audio mp3 files and realized that some are only stored in itunes, with the major disadvantage that you cant extract files from itunes only as mpeg-4 audio files, which can only be played using itunes. What a disaster...So I searched the web and came across a solution, which has worked extremely well allowing for successful conversion of mpeg-4 audio to mp3 audio (more accessible in my opinion)...

I have attached the link from which the solution originated from...Might be of benefit to some.....Apple are a disaster for this problem,

Alternatively if any one has any other solutions let me know....

http://myrightbrain.wordpress.com/2006/06/...3-using-itunes/

This is an excellent solution - great work.

My entire library is solely mp3s for the very reason that it is the most widely-supported file type and everything always plays it without fail; any WMA, MP4, or other formats I tend to convert to MP3 immediately, staying loyal to the quality of the original file.

As I mentioned in my big post here, there are even some mp3 stores where any tracks you buy from them stop working once you stop paying their subscription free, which is disgraceful! Once you buy a track, that should be it, in my opinion... <_<

Archived