Online gambling

Quadrant

I very nearly got sucked into becoming a regular when I lost £20 online yesterday. I refuse to try and win it back, as I know it will be a slippery path to hell.

Actually, it was a TV documentary on real people's debt problems (ok they were ridiculous) that properly scared me... Anyone else scared of debt or gambling? :redface:

I play online poker tournaments mainly and also play a little cash poker now again.

I love it i don't see it as gambling it is a game of skill, yes with an element of luck involved, but skill in poker will always outway the luck element.

For me I earn a good wage through work and a good wage through poker in the last 3 months i have won $50k through tournament poker, works for me!

I would like to gamble my current wife for another, if any other partners were willing to do that. It might be called "high stakes" or something :confused:

Oh, and it could be televised!! How cool would that be

Here's any easy way to make at least £10, regardless of your bets.

Got to http://www.quidco.com/ and set up an account. (I've mentioned Quidco on here before, but not sure if anyone took it up? Basically, you log into Quidco and follow their links to their Merchants, ie Play, eBay,etc and you shop on those sites as normal. You will then receive cashback into your Quidco account which you can transfer straight to your bank, or PayPal. Quidco keep the first £5 of your earnings in any 12 month period - if you don't earn £5, you pay nothing. I've been using it a few months now and have a steady income from it.)

Once you have opened your Quidco account, find Coral under the Entertainment Merchants. You will get to a page something like this: http://www.quidco.com/entertainment/coral/

Make sure you are signed in to Quidco and follow their link to Coral.

Sign up a new Coral account (you can't be previously registered for it to work properly)

Transfer £10 to your Coral account.

Place a bet that I would recommend is a pretty easy win - this enhances the chance of you retaining your £10 stake, regardless of what you win.

Coral will now have creditted your account with a free £10 bet - do as you wish with this, but remember that your stake won't be returned. (My advice is to avoid bets of less than evens otherwise you will come out with any winnings less than your £10 stake)

Then within about an hour - usually sooner - you should see £25 tracked into your Quidco account. This may take up to 3 months to be 'paid' into your account, but as long as it tracks, it should go fine.

So, even if both your bets lose, and after Quidco have taken their £5 admin fee, you'e still £10 up :)

You can see in this thread http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/80495/free-...idco-when-you-/ that its not just me that has got this to work! Good luck B)

£25,000 in 3 months?! Is there anyone else on here that doesn't believe that??

]

It is true and actually a bit more than 25K trust me that is nothing compared to what the top guys make through poker online, a good player is making easy well over $300k a year!

This is how i have made some of money in tournies the last few months -I won the big sunday night tournie on on ladbrokes there were approx 500 players i won $16.5k, i then won the big Sunday tournie on william hill a few weeks later, there was again approx 500 players, i won £10k or $20k(will hill is done in pounds rather than dollars for the big sunday tournie).

I won another tournie on Will Hill which was $6K from approx 150 players

I came 2nd in a tournie on ladbrokes which was $5K from approx 150 players

The most gutting one was i managed to get to the weekly final of the poker million the winner gets to play on tv for a chance of winning 1 million dollars -this is always shown on sky sports. To cut a long story short i came 2nd i won $9k but was gutted as i was so close to playing on tv and i was winning and he hit a lucky river to win instead of me....

If you want to see me in action you can find me playing on ladbrokes, will hill and poker stars under the alias djtonyg. Normally playing at 2000 which is when the bigger money tournies are.

Archived