Jules comes live from Fubar in Stirling, Scotland tonight?

lennox2s2s

It is true that Jules is broadcasting live tonight from Fubar??? I am just after noticing this now on BBC Radio 1 website whilst listening to Pete Tong from Miami. Will this be a 2 hour live broadcast?

Also, according to Jules weekly tour diary he is also coming live from Radio 1 Essential mix from Glasgow’s Inside Out on Saturday 12th April?

Bring back the 2 hour live broadcast mixes in my opinion...

Also, according to Jules weekly tour diary he is also coming live from Radio 1 Essential mix from Glasgow’s Inside Out on Saturday 12th April?

That would have been brilliant about 4 years ago, but the amount of neds that go to IO these days, Jules probably will give up, I would.

I'd go as far as to say Inside Out used to have one of the most electric atmospheres in the world, up there with DC10 or Amnesia. These days its just troublemakers in tracksuits who's giro lets them afford the £20 ticket.

Unfortunately it isn't a 2 hours "live" broadcast as the first hour is going to be done behind the scenes. I do wish they wouldn't do this as it is such a waste of an hour.

Ditto! Although these days, clubs rarely book DJ's for 2 hour sets - its either an hour and a half or 3 hours, so I doubt a 2 hour set would be possible. At least we've got a one hour broadcast - its a start! The live broadcasts are long overdue in my opinion.

Ditto! Although these days, clubs rarely book DJ's for 2 hour sets - its either an hour and a half or 3 hours, so I doubt a 2 hour set would be possible. At least we've got a one hour broadcast - its a start! The live broadcasts are long overdue in my opinion.

Agree entirely the live broadcasts are long overdue....I am actually looking forward to the show tonight...will tune in and listen live..will be up late anyway as have some work to do..

It might be a recording of a 'live' Jules set, but it won't be broadcast until the wee hours of Saturday 19th April at the earliest after BBC moved the e-mix to Friday night :wall:

It might be a recording of a 'live' Jules set, but it won't be broadcast until the wee hours of Saturday 19th April at the earliest after BBC moved the e-mix to Friday night :wall:

You may be correct, as it states on BBC Radio 1 website that Judge Jules is to co-host the show with Above & Beyond on April 12th

Nevertheless I definitely read that statement on one of his weekly tour diaries.

Archived