Argh

Judge Mental

Good God....... :( right, here goes again :D

I'm not quite sure what happened for the last 3 days, but:

I just woke up half way out the bathroom with my trousers round my ankles (nae sex involved, strong smell of s*** from the toilet) :(

My decks are downstairs, as well as 2 stereos, one of which I have no idea where it came from, or where to try to put it back to. (????)

When you have a 3 day party, you come up with daft ideas. There's 17 empty Buckfast bottles lieing around, cos I 'think' we had a bams and chavs night at some point.

There's 4000 records to take back upstairs.

I can remember folk cooking at one point and theres about 8 pots, plus the stuff we used for the fry up this morning, and the dirty plates to match, (about 20)

Me being nice turned down offers to help clean up etc, when 5 people asked?? :( "Och, my party, I'll do it :( )

I'm 90% deaf from mixing for probably 18 hours non stop last night. Still dont understand how a djm 600 with the headphone volume up full, using Technics headphones that I paid £110 for, isn't loud enough in my living room anymore, deaf, aye?

Why the hell do I do it to myself :D

P.S If anyone is still up, PM me for my address and come round and help :(

Oh aye, and I only have one cigarillo left :(

Moan, moan, moany bastard etc etc. :(

Why, why, WHY!!!!

Fun at the time :D

I hate having to clean up after a mad party, thankfully haven't had to do so for a while. I remember once having had so many empty bottles, cans, etc that I had to load em up & take them down to the recycle site bout 10 mins down the road

I remember student days (ooh, my, so long ago!) when we had crazy parties and those "fry-ups" in the mornings... a bit of fried egg and bacon always went down a treat with everyone who had survived the night!

Archived