Anyone off to Ibiza this year?

Judge Mental

Ha-ha :) Nice to see you've left your pattern of thought in the above post...

Even in total - £1500 for a mental holiday. I guess it depends if you want to go and relax or party..?

Just a bed is what most people want - they just go out all day at bars, beaches and clubs and need a place to crash (of course all the other essentials such as shower and grub, but we usually can scrape by...)...

Aye as nice as it is, we got a cracking deal last year, literally 20 secs walk down to savannah, cafe del mar out the back window, and 2 of us got an apartment for 4, absolutely massive, with a view looking out to san antonio bay, with the sunset.

Like you say, a bed, shower, fridge and a bit of air conditioning is all you need!

You dont go to sit in the appartment for 2 weeks!

I'm off to Ibiza again this year, can't wait.

I booked mine at the beginning of January and managed to find a hotel which is located on the beach of San Antonia Bay and not far from all the action. I think l got a really good deal as the total cost for 2 weeks is £560. This includes gold travel insurance all flight supplements extra buggage etc, half board, single room supplement and all transfers. I'm flying from Gatwick early Sun morning on 14th Sept returning Sun 28th Sept. The hotel is called Ses Savines Hotel which is sister to the Arenal Hotel which is close by.

That Island above looks very nice but its not for me as l like to be in a place that has plenty going on around me both day and night.

It's ideal for a couple on their honeymoon or a romantic holiday. ;)

I'm off to Ibiza again this year, can't wait.

I booked mine at the beginning of January and managed to find a hotel which is located on the beach of San Antonia Bay and not far from all the action. I think l got a really good deal as the total cost for 2 weeks is £560. This includes gold travel insurance all flight supplements extra buggage etc, half board, single room supplement and all transfers. I'm flying from Gatwick early Sun morning on 14th Sept returning Sun 28th Sept. The hotel is called Ses Savines Hotel which is sister to the Arenal Hotel which is close by.

That Island above looks very nice but its not for me as l like to be in a place that has plenty going on around me both day and night.

It's ideal for a couple on their honeymoon or a romantic holiday. ;)

I know the Ses Savines it looked a really nice hotel - we usually try and stay around that area, its got a few nice bars within a 2min walk from it including Bar M. I thinking of doing my stag weekend in ibiza but not sure whats happening yet as theres tons to pay for - ive been out the past two years on the trot so cant complain B)

Sorry but that island looks way too tacky for my tastes and vastly overpriced. You'd need a party of 30 people to make it worthwhile!

Give me a medieval hall anyway :)

Aut_7319.jpg

Sorry but that island looks way too tacky for my tastes and vastly overpriced. You'd need a party of 30 people to make it worthwhile!

Give me a medieval hall anyway :)

Aut_7319.jpg

Slating Ibiza is a big No No Mr Quadders! Whats the problem, cant get through the airport metal detectors in your armour.... :ph34r:

I am only slating the private island, not Ibiza itself :)

Whats the problem, cant get through the airport metal detectors in your armour.... :ph34r:

Well actually, a new deal with the world's airport authorities means I am now waived though all airport security whenver I wear my armour.

TeesValley%20ConfCo008.jpg

Archived