F1 boss scandal

Quadrant

I really feel for this man at the moment! I think the News Of The World has gone way overboard and is just sensationalising the whole thing. Why would you want to get someone sacked? What's private is private I say.

Think how embarrassing it is generally for him. Poor bloke :silenced:

Mosely has to resign, he's brought a lot of this furore on himsefl by being so bullish & not walking sooner, he's risking his entire career within any role by trying to take a stand

Could have happened to any of us :(

Erm no it couldn't :P

No-one on here is in a position of such power & certainly I would think that no-one on this board is into Nazi themed sex orgies in torture dungeons? :o

Well ok, I guess not, but I mean if any of us were in such a position of power, we would still be powerless if a tabloid newspaper wanted to make sure a skeleton got out of the closet.

If you take a step back, he should keep his position, because his private sexual encounters surely do not hinder his capacity to preside over Formula 1?

Maybe his sexual preferences do not but the fact that a dignatory of such note is involved in Nazi style sexual persuasions, in my opinion, governs that he should be sacked. Nazi-ism in any form is unacceptable

Quad, I'm no F1 buff but I think the crux of it is that Formula 1 takes image very seriously; Mr Mosely doesn't exactly have great image now in light of the revelations which, whilst private and totally unrelated to motor racing, do severely damage one's reputation for an individual who has a job which is meant to command respect.

Archived