Why the hell not, PET LOVES!

Judge Mental

I'm going to be here all day as the only thing I have to do today is wait on the guy coming to measure the windows. Been up since 6:30 so could be a long day. I could be talking to myself for some time.

Anyways, here goes once again. Ahem.

When Magda does this:

I f***ing love her.

When I remember how good Mr Albertz was in his hayday :

A spot of Jazz:

(Mostly for the Jazz faces). Tony Blair on piano helps too :D

Ruining your day on youtube and message boards, with a spot of going to the Post Office to pick up records and DVD's, cooking something unknown to me thus far, but using random ingredients, in between.

Cooking (handy when you're a chef)

Gordon Ramsay B)

Cookery programmes in general.

p***ing about with DJM 600 effects when you're drunk, they suddenly become fun again, as oppose to wanting to through the bastard out the window as you generally do. Echo'd oot yer nut! I think a jazz face even comes in to play.

Serato Scratch

JCB's

Bongo's

Champagne, Morgans and Gin (Not at the same time). Beer, lager, cider, guiness, vodka, baileys and soup. (at the same time).

Newely washed bed linen, or even better, a brand new bed. Then jumping on it. Bouncing back off into a mirror need not apply. :(

I actually will be here all day :D Lets get back to youtube :D

Good goals again:

That'll do for now I think.....

A fascinating post of irrelevant material but great material!

You do realize that, by taking the day off and waiting for the workmen to arrive, they won't come until 3pm or maybe even not at all? When we got our kitchen fitted a couple of years ago I wasted so many days waiting for things to arrive.

A fascinating post of irrelevant material but great material!

You do realize that, by taking the day off and waiting for the workmen to arrive, they won't come until 3pm or maybe even not at all? When we got our kitchen fitted a couple of years ago I wasted so many days waiting for things to arrive.

Thats the genius of it. My work is getting refurbished for 6 weeks. I'm not taking the day off!

I'm getting payed to p*** about on here :D

Still can't get over it, 6 weeks pay, then my usual 4 weeks still to take as holiday :D

10 weeks in 9 months. Canny whack it!

Tea. Hmmmm, tea.

The summer months B) when hot chicks just seem to appear out of the woodwork and strut around scantly clad :wub: . Roll on July!!!!

Wine

Desperados. Lager with a drop of tequila!! Save's drinking it straight. Oh, and it's 5.9% :wacko: .

The Fast Show. Especially Chip Cob: "What? Punch the lesbian?"

Wine

Watersports.

Summer sunsets B) .

The universe. The trippiest thing known to man and something that makes me feel sick :ill: when I think about 'what's out there'..... :unsure: .....

Oh, did I mention wine? :wacko:

• 2 weeks later...
p***ing about with DJM 600 effects when you're drunk, they suddenly become fun again, as oppose to wanting to through the bastard out the window as you generally do. Echo'd oot yer nut! I think a jazz face even comes in to play.

Clearly you're not using it right in the first place if you've gotten bored with it by now! ;)

Trust me I know every trick in the book, had it for 8 years and wayyy overused them in the early days.

Thats not the issue, but theres only so much you can do without it sounding tediously boring after the years.

Wouldn't mind if it had a decent sampler, but its s***. Wouldn't mind one of those samplers Magda uses, but they're about £400

I love getting drunk, in all the years I've been doing it it's never got boring & the most amazing things happen once intoxicated.

I have many more but don't want to pollute this post with lesser pleasures ;):lol:

• 1 year later...

Dancing anywhere and anytime to anything.(even just the music in my head)

Difficult customers.

Judge Jules.

Touching and feeling fur on my skin.

DJ's.

Quantum physics.

Laughing my f**king ar*e off.

CHIPS!!

My new downstairs flooring!

Old photographs.

Cats.

Percy Pigs.

Dance tunes from 1999.

Music.

I reckon that's every thing.

marks-spencer-percy-pigs.jpg

• 6 months later...

Oh I read all that only to find out the person I agreed with most was me, and I've already answered!

However

Difficult customers. I HATE THEM NOW. I am actually scared of them.So I'll change this to Younger men!! :)

Judge Jules. Of course.

Touching and feeling fur on my skin.

DJ's

Quantum physics. I TRULY LOVE!

Laughing my f**king ar*e off, can no longer swear so I'll go for... melting whenever I catch a glimpse of John Simm. :)

CHIPS!! I LOVE CHIPS

Old photographs.

Cats. (get on my nerves now, but I do love them)

Percy Pigs. blergh! I'm out Percied, I'll go for Sponge cake please

Dance tunes from 1999.

I reckon that's every thing.

• 2 weeks later...

Waking up on at the weekend thinking you have to go to work, then realising you aren't working, and have the choice between going back to sleep, Soccer AM, or the other million things you actually like doing.

When you finally get sick of the snow and cold weather, and it rains for 4 hours and 5 inches of snow disappears, followed by a 15 degree rise in temperature (-8 to +7 as if by magic), feels like summer!

Remembering that tunes you haven't heard for ages actually exist. ie:

Archived