barry connell - frizzbomb!

Craig

• 2 weeks later...

I would imagine the decision lays with his family now - but they'd know its what Barry would have wanted, so I would imagine they'll allow it.

If Barry died of some sort of illness, it'd be nice to think that the money is donated to a related charity to help prevent others dying so young.

i think barry would want them to be released, and im sure alot of people would buy his tracks as a tribute....

barry connell R.I.P

Nice reply to yourself there, mate ;)

Seriously though, I'm sure this will be released in the future, but I'm sure its the last thing on Barry's family's mind at the mo. There's been hints of a tribute night at the Arches too. I'm sure that would raise some good cash for any charity too :thumbsup:

I think Sir Steve talks a lot of sense! The last thing on their mind is sorting getting his stuff released. It would be nice to think that his closest DJ friends, if they did decide to release his stuff posthumously, actually delay any releases out of respect, and then perhaps put together his tunes with a massive remix package in honour of him?

Archived