Markus Schulz

Ducky

I have got to say i never really bothered checking Markus Schulz out as his music isn't what i thought was my type of bag until i saw him at Crasher the other week and was very impressed, his track selection and mixing are really impressive.

Here is a mix i pinched off Briggsy's site, i suggest you all have a listen, there are so many gems on here especially Arnej - They Always Come Back! Once you start listening you will get into it and see what i mean!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AFWCKHUY

Markus Schulz Live @ Turnmills, London!

01. Mr. Pit - Shana (Coldharbour Intro Mix)

02. ID

03. Max Graham vs. Moby - Carbin Porcelain (Markus Schulz Mashup)

04. Terranova & Austin Leeds - Follow Me (Dub Mix)

05. Evol Waves - Mimi (Markus Schulz Big Room Reconstruction)

06. Canyon Boulevard - Kimichi

07. Nic Chagall vs. Röyksopp - What Else Is Back To San Fran (Markus Schulz Mashup)

08. Markus Schulz - Fly To Colors (Genix Remix)

09. Lange & Gareth Emery vs. Signalrunners - Another Aria, Another Epica (Markus Schulz Mashup)

10. Dyor - Emotions (Second Emotion Mix / Markus Schulz Big Room Reconstruction)

11. Nifra - Ready (Randy Boyer & Eric Tadla Remix)

12. Markus Schulz Featuring Dauby - Perfect (Agnelli & Nelson Remix)

13. Niels Van Gogh - Pulverturm (M.I.K.E.'s Clubland Remix)

14. Arnej - They Always Come Back

15. Marcus Schössow - Swedish Beatballs (Max Graham Remix)

16. Synergy - Hello Strings (Benya Remix)

17. Rex Mundi vs. Ronski Speed - The Perspective Space (Markus Schulz Mashup)

18. Genix & Mark Illiffe - Decoy

19. Dirty Dot - Heart of Pain (Monogato's Funk n' Trance Mix)

20. Markus Schulz Featuring Andy Moor - Daydream (Ronski Speed Remix)

21. Super8 & Tab vs. Dirty South - To Feel The End (Markus Schulz Mashup)

22. Three Drives - Greece 2000 (Miro Vocal Version / Markus Schulz Reconstruction)

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK?

I've seen Markus Schulz a good few times now (In fact, I was at this very Turnmills set) - and he's pretty s*** hot. In theory, he's a DJ I should hate because he's not my style musically, yet there's something about him I like. He's a top bloke too :D

Another Aria Another Epica, The Perspective Space, Fly To Colors and Arnej - They Always Come Back are awesome tunes :D

Markus Schulz is a grower. At first i want convinced and i've heard a few mixes and they do get better and better. I'm interested to see him play out.

Even he is playing mashups now though. Thats the problem when everyone is downloading the same tunes from the same online stores!

Markus Schulz is a grower. At first i want convinced and i've heard a few mixes and they do get better and better. I'm interested to see him play out.

Even he is playing mashups now though. Thats the problem when everyone is downloading the same tunes from the same online stores!

To be fair, the only mash-ups he's playing are his own - and they are very good. At least they're not poorly produced bootlegs that are made in a bedroom and then sent through his website to him......

I look at his tl's and think good tracks but havent bothered yet to check out his show or owt!

See if you can grab one from a live club set. His radio show, like many others DJs these days, doesn't really represent what he'd play in the clubs :D

Archived