Woohoo!

Judge Mental

SBXL_l.jpg

Canny wait til it comes tomorrow, I love 2am impulse buys :lol:

Wanted one for ages mind you and I just got paid, so why not!

While Im at it, to save making another topic just for this, I posted a link to a site with tons and tons of dj mixes, but forgot to bookmark it and cant remember the address. I've trawled through the board and cant find it, did anyone else bookmark it by any chance? Saying that I might not have posted it here :huh:

It automatically makes a loop of one of the decks at the touch of a button, you can record 6 different loops at different lengths, play them when you wish, can mix them together, and it keeps it at the exact bpm of the music getting played.

It goes through a seperate channel on your mixer, so the possibilities are endless, although not as handy if its trance you play I suppose.

You can also set it as a filter.

Its kinda like the djm sampler, except its not utter s***, and you dont have to be exact, or compensate for drifting, as it does it for you.

It automatically makes a loop of one of the decks at the touch of a button, you can record 6 different loops at different lengths, play them when you wish, can mix them together, and it keeps it at the exact bpm of the music getting played.

It goes through a seperate channel on your mixer, so the possibilities are endless, although not as handy if its trance you play I suppose.

You can also set it as a filter.

Its kinda like the djm sampler, except its not utter s***, and you dont have to be exact, or compensate for drifting, as it does it for you.

i bet you play minimal? :P

Archived