Judge Jules 03/05/08 with Armin van Buuren

JasonB

Arnej - They Always Come Back (Coldharbour)

Will Atkinson - Or Else What (Unsigned)

Chicane & Natasha Bedingfield - Bruised Water [Adam K Mix] (CDR)

Paco Buggin - Is Stereo (CDR)

Mr Sam vs Human Resource – Dominator (Appia/Black Hole)

Global Warming - Far And Away [Wandii Mix] (Moonrising)

Piet From Rank 1 On The Phone

Rank 1 & Jochen Miller – And Then (High Contrast)

Armin Van Buuren Album Showcase Mix 1

Armin Van Buuren – Imagine (Armada)

Armin Van Buuren - Unforgivable (Armada)

Triballa - Nothing Ever (Shah Music)

Veracocha - Carte Blanche [Cosmic Gate Remix] (Combined Forces/More Moor)

Fila From Aly & Fila On The Phone

Aly & Fila – Lost Language (Armada)

Van Riel & Huinink - Minimal Symphony (Liquid)

DJ Subnautic – Sunrise (Unsigned)

MW - Another Summit (White Label)

Armin Van Buuren – Album Showcase Mix 2

Armin van Buuren – Face To Face (Armada)

Armin van Buuren – Rain (Armada)

Armin van Buuren – Intricacy (Armada)

Armin van Buuren – Yet Another Day (Armada)

The Recovery Record – Armin Van Buuren’s Choice

Vangelis – Rachel’s Song [From Blade Runner Soundtrack] (Warner Music)

I agree with the above comment, I stayed up last night listening to the show and preffered Jules covering for Tong earlier although he packed in some amont of tunes into the 2 hour segment.....

Armin was basically plugging his album....some good tunes all the same.....I think Jules is coming live from some club within the next few weeks...not 100% sure...maybe some could clarify the situation

Personally l much preferred the tunes Jules played on his own show as l wasn't impressed with his choice of tunes on Tongy's show. I thought Tongy's show was all over the place which was due to the tunes being cut short, very confusing. When he sat in for Tongy in Feb 2008 l was quite impressed with the show and the tunes he played.

I normally listen to Tongy's show on a Friday evening but of late it's been a bit hit and miss.

I think Jules is coming live from some club within the next few weeks ... maybe some could clarify the situation

I think this is true, it does say at the bottom of his Radio 1 page. Jules doesnt seem to mention these things so much now. He never advertised the fact he was having Above and Beyond with him either.

Would have been good to see a set by Armin that wasnt his own stuff, but lets face it, if I was him I would probably go and do the same as he did in the show :lol:

GDJB is a fantastic show, easily my favourite show to listen to now, barring ('The Progressive Showcase' of course ;)) the amount of tracks Markus breaks on there is endless

I think Jules is coming live from some club within the next few weeks...not 100% sure...maybe some could clarify the situation

According to the Radio 1 website:

10 May - Live from deepest Kent at the start of Radio 1’s Big Weekend

That actually doesn't tell us anything. But at least we know it's live.

As for Armin plugging his own album, that's all people do these days. I know you have to be selfish to a certain extent to get anywhere in life, but you see it everywhere with DJs; here's my mix, here's my album, here's my bootleg, here's my label, here's my gig.... :wacko: Tiesto, Oakenfold are all guilty of this and it's getting boring. Please not Armin.

Archived