May Promo Mix Part 2 Sunset

Hey guy's here a mix i completed on wednesday nyt hope you enjoy all feedback welcome thank's MM

TRACKLISTING

1. Timmy & Tommy - Full Tiltin (Joint Operations Centre Remix) (full tilt recordings)

2. Starkillers - Killer (Mac and Mac Edit 130 Mix) (white label)

3. Timbaland Apologize (Sander van Doorn Bootleg) (CDR)

4. Airwave feat Didier Likeng Sunshine In Your Heart (club-a-dub) (Bonzai Trance Progressive)

5. Genix pres Outbound Switched (original_mix) (KYR)

6. Darude In The Darkness (tech_mix) (HMC)

7. Arnej - People Come People Go (Maor Levi Remix) (coldharbour)

8. Ashley Wallbridge feat Meighan Nealon - I Believe (Gareth Emery Remix) [Lyon Echo]

9. Alex M.O.R.P.H Walk The Edge (original_vocal_mix) (High Contrast Recordings)

10Cosmic Gate A Day That Fades feat. Roxanne Emery (Black Hole Promo)

11Stuart Millar Goodnight Sienna (darkside_dub) (Secure ID)

12Sunny Lax Elda (Original Mix) (Mondo)

13Simon Patterson Smack (original_mix) (Reset recordings)

14Ben Gold feat Senadee Say The Words (original mix) (Flux Delux)

[hide_me]http://www.zshare.net/audio/11767113ac18dd0f/[/hide_me]

A really good choice of tunes but what Im not so sure about is how the volume levels of each track vary every now and then. There are some tracks where the bass is fairly strong then the following track doesnt quite keep up at the same level if you see what I mean. Maybe play about with the gain levels slightly or the equalizer on certain tracks?

Im hoping its not just my computer which is doing this ...

A really good choice of tunes but what Im not so sure about is how the volume levels of each track vary every now and then. There are some tracks where the bass is fairly strong then the following track doesnt quite keep up at the same level if you see what I mean. Maybe play about with the gain levels slightly or the equalizer on certain tracks?

Im hoping its not just my computer which is doing this ...

Cheer's simon yeah i must have a listen cheer's 4 the feedback matey ;)

Got it sent by a m8 on msn tom thank's for the correction. Tom it say's on jules tracklist last nyt it's on (Coldharbour) ?

The Original releases & all subsequent Arnej tracks are signed to Pilot 6, whether Schulz has nabbed Maor's remix I really don't know. Might be wrong

Just been listening to this through headphones and that problem I mentioned earlier seemed to clear itself out this time. Might be about time for a new computer I think. Very good mix though I really like it.

:thumbsup: cheer's mate im glad 4 abit of feedback... ;)

Archived