Apologize

Does anyone else subscribe to the SVD newsletter? If so then your also lucky people! The recent issue of his newsletter has a link to a freebie track called 'Apologize'. Pretty much what you'd expect from Sander but has some quality vocals.

Sander asks not to post the link as the number of downloads is limited to the number of subscribers so if you want it, get subscribing!! :thumbsup:

Sander asks not to post the link as the number of downloads is limited to the number of subscribers

Any chance you could post the link up here? :smirk:

Tom, I can sign you up to the HTFR email subscription if you like? I don't know of a single person who has ever wanted to unsubscribe or stop receiving their catalogues. Good value for money as well.

Tom, I can sign you up to the HTFR email subscription if you like? I don't know of a single person who has ever wanted to unsubscribe or stop receiving their catalogues. Good value for money as well.

:lol: you're alright thanks mate

I'd love to share the link with you all but as I stated, the downloads are set for the amount of people signed up to his newsletter so it's a bit stink to do them out of their downloads. If someone instructs me how I post my copy of the 320k MP3 on here then I'll do so. Sander doesn't ask that you don't share the track, simply the link ;) .

I also got an advance freebie of 'Sun goes down' as a result of being signed up to the newsletter so pull your fingers out :P .

If someone instructs me how I post my copy of the 320k MP3 on here then I'll do so. Sander doesn't ask that you don't share the track, simply the link

I suggest a hosting site like what I use (4-Shared) or anything on those lines that people often use to post their mixes, then you will get a seperate link by doing that which can be posted anywhere. I imagine that would divert the problem.

Better check that one over with the admin as I'm not getting banned for something daft like that. Admin??

It's not an illegal share as SVD is giving it away free anyway. He states it's only available as a download to members becuase he wanted to honor them for their loyalty. Never states that it's going to be released or that he doesn't want it passing around. Guess that encourages people to sign up ;);) .

Archived