Radio 1 weekend

Anyone found out where you can hear the soundclashes they looked like they could be quite a funny listen.

Jules Vs Chris Moyles

Scott Mills Vs Zane Lowe

Vernon Vs Tong

I didnt think radio 1`s live coverage of the event was that great at all but i imagine they will be playing segments from it for weeks to come <_<

I was checking out BBC Three last night, just by coincidence. As I expected, it was plastered with inde/alternative [hippy] rock :rolleyes:

Just got to catch it at the right moment I recon. Jules with Moyles sounds like a combination though, everyone sees Moyles as the big daddy of the station dont they.

Anyone found out where you can hear the soundclashes they looked like they could be quite a funny listen.

Jules Vs Chris Moyles

Scott Mills Vs Zane Lowe

Vernon Vs Tong

I had the radio on most of the aternoon and evening (hoping to hear Jules vs Moyles) and also BBC 3 but there was no mention of Jules v Moyles which was vey disappointing. Last year it was well advertised, this year there was no timetable which l thought was very bad.

I think Vernon VS Tong is today (Sunday)

I'm off to a party this afternoon/evening so if its broadcasted to the nation l will miss it.

These are a great little gimmick & sound like they'd have been fun to see at the actual event, but does anyone else not think it's a little out of place on Jules' main Friday night show?

Maybe Moyles could have used them as a special feature on his show instead freeing up Jules for more current tunage?

It was ideal for Jules to play because from what I am aware of he has been on a family holiday recently, possibly still on it, I dont keep up to date with his happenings much.

Yes this would have been great to hear for real at the event, the radio doesnt give the same atmosphere but its good to gain an insight into what went on I think.

Archived