Energy 52 - Cafe Del Mar (Micheal Woods Remix)

Ducky

Sorry but I'm with Jasonage on this one. This track has been remixed to death and should be left to lie for a few years more before anyone even thinks about remixing it. Not heard the new remix so cannot comment on the quality of the Woods remix.

I'm not sure whether I see people remixing 'classics' as a good thing or just an easy way to put pennies in the bank <_< . Surely someone like Woods (who has already remixed Cafe Del Mar anyway) knows the historic value of tracks like this and carries the same view as me or whether he just want's to make money.

Has this been as remixed as much the recently discussed 'Mauro Picotto - Lizard'?

I liked the Marco V remix as that was a totally new (and credible) take on the classic. I liked the JOOF remix to start off with but it soon bored me.

I have the JOOF remix aswell, and I really like it ... but I found it to take far too long to get into it. Michael Woods has been talked about a fair bit recently (from what Ive seen) so I am interested in this Cafe Del Mar remix. I do agree that, overall, the classics should be left alone. They are really meant to be sat in the hall of fame away from sticky fingers.

That Raul Rincon Mix was last year was good and very handy as there wasnt a remix like that previously.

This remix is nice but really since there must be around 20 official remixes is one too many.

Hell how about a Poll for your favourite Cafe Del Mar remix?

Archived