Friendz 5th Birthday Boat Party

Friendz 5th Birthday Boat Party

Aboard The Golden Flame, The Thames, London

Saturday May 17th

http://www.friendzclub.co.uk

I'll be continuing my mini-tour of the UK with a return to the nation's capital as I make my debut for established London trance night 'Friendz'. I'm delighted to have been asked down to play on another Thames boat party as the atmosphere on board the party boats is second to none, sailing down the Thames past all of the famous landmarks while DJing to some scantily clad hotties in the sunshine is pretty much as good as it gets! B) Full details below...

Official release...

"Here we go again, the annual Friendz Birthday Boat Party!! And with weather like this, you'd be mad not to....

These boat parties are now legendary!! They sell out every single time, and we're proud to be celebrating our 5th Birthday in our usual antics down the mighty Thames...

We've dragged a very special guest out of semi retirement for this, someone who's played many times for Friendz in the past, none other than Steve Blake! The man is a legend, he has played some of the most memorable sets at Friendz and is champing at the bit to get back in front of the Friendz faithful, to tear the dance floor apart like he has done on many ocassions before....

With the residents of London's best daytime trance party in support, it's a recipe for an evening of the most uplifting trance music you can find. Trevor McLachlan, Wynand Delport and Charlie Bradley and have been serving the Friendz faithful month in and month out, and will rock the boat, like only they know how!! We welcome back David Brinson, and new guest Tom Bailey steps into Friendz for the first time, and we at Friendz HQ are all looking forward to their sets!! We also welcome the very special guest that is The Real Tony Montana!! Can't wait to see what he has in store for us!!!

We have a special pre-party also at the Temple Walkabout, which was a huge success at our last party, with our private room packed to the rafters for a few hours before the main event!!

Line Up:

Steve Blake

Tom Bailey

Wynand Delport

Trevor McLachlan

Charlie Bradley

The Real Tony Montana

David Brinson

The are VERY limited tickets available for this.

Cost: £20

Date: 17th May, 2008

Time: 6pm - Midnight - Boarding starts at 5:45pm sharp

Go to www.friendzclub.co.uk to get your tickets now!

Contact Trevor McLachlan (07971 970 698) or Wynand Delport (07957 768 378) for more info

PRE-PARTY:

Warming up for the Boat Party with a FREE pre-party at the Temple Walkabout.

Date: Saturday, May 17, 2008

Time: 2:00pm - 5:30pm

Street: Temple Station - Temple Place

Friendz - Quality, Energetic Trance Music"

Hope it p***es down :lol: only kidding although itd be funny to sees cantily clad beauties get all wet ha ha (cue quadrant!):lol:

I have a feeling Quadders will come up with a photo of wet scantily clad beauties now that you have thrown down the guantlet. :lol:

BTW Tom, hope you have a fantastic time tomorrow night, with lots of fun in the sun. ;)

So howdid this shindig go guv? well I hope!

It didn't :(

For the first time ever I was forced to cancel an appearance. I won't go into details but rest assured I'm working with the guys down at Friendz to reschedule. I'll update more when I know what's going on

Did rain stop play?

Shame to hear that sir... sounded like a good event lined up. Will it be rescheduled?

Was nothing to do with the weather, the event went off without any other hitches, the other DJs covered my set.

I am hoping to reschedule my appearance for Friendz & will let you knwo if anything happens

Archived