Where is... bigsteve?

Quadrant

I saw him at Fitness First yesterday. He was in his posing pouch in front of a mirror flexing his muscles with his friends, i think they were also applying fake tan to one another. He was the one pointing and laughing at me and my puny frame when i could only curl 10kgs.

I've been thinking the same? It is quite quiet on here without him, and I surprised to have not seem him (as mentioned above) in any shape at all?

Seems he has gone cold turkey?

Quadders I would disagree with your picture. I would argue that finely presented bird is in fact hot and not cold as you imply. What person in their right mind would go to such lengths to cook the poultry and dress up a plate fit for a king to then leave it to go cold?? :huh:

If you had posted a picture of a shivering bird in a field (possibly with a bout of the common cold) or a uncooked [deceased] bird then you would have been factually correct.

cold-turkey.jpg

That's a cold turkey ;) .

Quite true sir. However, I basing the picture on the fact that if bigsteve were born a woman - and if he were a turkey too, let's not forget - he would look something like this?

octeigh39.jpg

I don't think he's avoiding the board, more like he either has no time to come online or has lost his connection altogether. As Jason said since he moved house he's hardly been on msn or the forum so can only imagine he's busy with other things

Thanks for the comments guys! Only on here could a thread about someone gone missing end up with a picture of a turkey looking scarily like a woman :mrgreen:

Tom's hit the nail on the head (cue picture from Quadders!) Since we moved house (again) we have been busy doing the place up. My daily commute is also longer and I just don't get the time to come on here now. Hopefully that will change soon - from a quick scan its still the same quality board it always was and a few new members too. Good stuff

:)

Tom - Hope you're still getting some good gigs, albeit not in the north-east's hotspot of Darlington :mrgreen: :thumbsup:

Tom - Hope you're still getting some good gigs, albeit not in the north-east's hotspot of Darlington :mrgreen: :thumbsup:

Good to hear from you mate, I'll be in Newcastle this June ;)

Thanks again for the comments. I'm starting to feel guilty now! Quadders - you never fail to impress B)

Tom, Newcastle sounds very interesting and I'm sure Little Steve would be up for it too. Whereabouts are you playing and when?

Tom, Newcastle sounds very interesting and I'm sure Little Steve would be up for it too. Whereabouts are you playing and when?

Be good to meet you & little steve again mate, hopefully with a better result.

Archived