lethal industry (fred baker 2008 mix)

Craig

The Durand mix was really the height of Lethal Industry's success so far. Its a great original that was made even greater. Too much talk of the Durand mix may spark another 'should classics be remade?' debate again though haha.

I think I came across the Fred Baker mix on a download spree ages ago .. the version I heard was nothing to my ears but as it is most of the time, it has probably been edited further since then. I always hear a track and think nothing of it, but then when its on the radio it is virtually a new track altogether compared to what I heard!

I always hear a track and think nothing of it, but then when its on the radio it is virtually a new track altogether compared to what I heard!

Mutual! How true is this for when you get a new album, listen to the tracks on there, think nothing of it until the artist releases another one from there and the radio plays it... Many, many tracks have been like that Simon and it is always quite funny, I have often underjudged many tracks and then liked them afterwards.. Dogzilla's Frozen was one that stands up for me...

Archived