Marcel Woods - Life is Like a Box of Chocolates

I get the feeling that Mr Woods is going to have to pull something very special from his sleeves sometime soon?

Why? 'On Fire' wasn't as bad as everyone is making out - and OK, so this tune isn't the best he's done, but before that, he's produced a string of decent tunes. Lemon Tree was the tune before those two, which is his 2nd most successful after 'Advanced'.

He's not exactly struggling - and as a DJ, he's very under-rated. I;d say if anyone is under pressure from the Tech-Trance side at the moment, its Sander van Doorn. His tunes have been poor so far this year.

Im with Briggsy, although i dont personally rate On Fire that much he has produced a string of top tracks and in regards to him as a Dj he is very good, i would say to anyone you must go and see him as i think he is one of those Dj's until you see him you really dont realise how good he is. I suggest you check out his new track Avalon (Sensation Remix), it is awersome, especially hearing it in a club, reminds me of 90's Old Skool :)

I like most of the stuff Marcel Woods has done especially "Advanced" and "Lemon Tree" and would love to see him in action.

I must confess "On Fire" has grown on me but IMO it isn't one of his best tunes.

Archived