Clouded Judgement - Mixed by Aza

Aza

New mix for the bank hols uploaded to my site...

Title suggests some states of contemplation at times and uses some tunes that were either on my mind or I've been wanting to put on a mix...

Mix purposefully mixed to fit on an 80min cd, squeezing in as many tunes as possible and a cue sheet added for burning :)

Hope you enjoy it and as always, welcome any feedback :)

Enjoy the holidays!

Clouded Judgement

1. Stoneface And Terminal - Pictures (Original Mix) [Euphonic]

2. Celine Diablo - Shy (Instrumental Mix) [Closet]

3. Jan Loper - I Just Can't Wait Another Day (Original Mix) [White]

4. Digital Delay - My Love (Original Mix) [Mondo]

5. Dynamic Sense - Get Your Feet Back Off The Ground (Original Mix) [White]

6. Ferry Corsten - I Love You [Avex Trax]

7. David Newsum - From Dubai With Love (Original Mix) [Discover]

8. Akesson - Sunchaser (Original Mix)

9. Greg Downey - Stadium (Original Mix) [Vandit]

10. Gareth Emery - This Is That (Original Mix) [Five AM]

11. Solarstone - Rain Stars Eternal (Agnelli & Nelson Remix) [solaris]

12. Jones and Stephenson - The First Rebirth (Liquid Overdose Remix) [bonzai Classics]

13. Dave Joy - First Impression 2008 (Paul Webster Remix) [Thurst Groove]

14. 24 - The Longest Day (Armin Van Buuren Remix) [Nebula]

http://www.azamusic.co.uk/?link=mixes&...ouded_judgement

Total Time: 79:19 | File Size: 118.42 Mb - MP3 160/320kbps VBR

Thank you all, just out of interest, did some of the older tunes flow ok? I did contemplate putting them in, but "The First Rebirth" I just love the breakdown, Jan Loper is such an uplifting energy track as well as Dynamic Sense and my recent boshings of the entire 24 season lead to utilise and revamp Armin's take on it :)

First Impression is also a great remix and brings the track back to light, although the SHOKK mix is my fave :)

As always a first class mix from Aza. Some of the tunes brought back lots of good memories and l always think it is good to throw in a few tunes that haven't been played for along time.

It was good to hear Celine Diablo - Shy (Instrumental Mix) [Closet] and Jones and Stephenson - The First Rebirth (Liquid Overdose Remix) [bonzai Classics] 2 tunes l haven't heard for a while. l'm really loving that Ferry Corsten tune "I love you".

Cheers Chrissie - your comments are always appreciated and I'm grateful to all taking the time to download and listen to my mixes :)

l always think it is good to throw in a few tunes that haven't been played for along time

My thoughts exactly and tbh, the title is almost based purely on that. For some reason I have been whistling or thinking about those tunes and often cued them on my pc to listen, so I thought "what the heck" and decided to throw them into a mix.

As a loyal Jules fan I do like to try and include a production of his (or/and Paul Masterson) in my mix sets - not that they need supporting - but hey :) If I can aswell, I like to support other people on here with their productions and want to apologise to Christian as I just burnt my cds for the mix when receiving yours, however fear not for I am grateful to be a recipient of them and will deffo feature them next time :)

Simonross: 'Pictures' is indeed a great tune and although I'm rinsing "Storm" (another S&T production) that fitted much better :)

Cheers again all :) :)

Archived