Caption Comp #12

Neuro

"Armin stood back and tried to keep a straight face as Jules pulled his best orgasm face in anticipation of the adultery that lay in store for him"

By the way, I like the way Jules has obviously started to write his name (see squiggle on breast) but something has obviously put him right off :ill: (see Quadders' caption!!)

Upon closer inspection, Jules has in fact decided to sign his name upwards, across the left breast, and towards the neckline. I think he has completed the letter "J", but perhaps in embarrassed because he needs more purchase?

There is a policeman who comes into the store where l work and when he wears his glasses he looks just like Jules. His name is Jules (albeit Julian) too and has the same cropped hair. He told me he meet Jules a few years ago, whilst on holiday in Ibiza, and JJ remarked on the likeness and so had a photo taken together.

My dad has met Jules (he always rubs it in my face) ... when Jules came to DJ at my local club, Flicks in Sleaford, he had to be his bodygaurd. Even though he is chief of police in this particular area, he was the only one built up enough to do the job.

My dad has met Jules (he always rubs it in my face) ... when Jules came to DJ at my local club, Flicks in Sleaford, he had to be his bodygaurd. Even though he is chief of police in this particular area, he was the only one built up enough to do the job.

I went to that club once, a good few years a go now, possibly 5, good god it was rough from what I can remember!! lol

I do like both of Quadder's captions, brilliant! :lol:

Sleaford isn't really what I would call a clubbing community haha. I live it one of its neighbouring villages but never been to any of its clubs yet. At the moment theres only 2 (since Flicks is borded up) and they are 'Sammy's' and 'Rehab'.

The fact that Jules never came back since just shows how good Sleaford really is B)

(I apologise for going off topic)

Archived