England win the Ashes

Neuro

Was gonna text you matey - know your big cricket!

Been flicking over here and there - cracking result!

I been researching into my cdj's and mixer today.... Can get two cdj 1000 and a djm 600 for £1669, but that is way way way out of my budget, so looks like the 800's are inevitable for me.

I aint really bothered as there is not much difference really, still can loop, still got good cueing, but they just look the daddys compared to the 800s!

I maybe couldve got the 1000s if I got a djm 500, but as discussed the 600 is by far much better!

So looks like its the cdj 800s and a djm 600, and im now debating sony v700s or the sennheiser hd25 (think ive made my mind up already and its the latter :))

Hey that's great to hear mate, haven't really heard much from you since the sell... so you better have a mix CD on the way when you finally lay your hands on those beauties :D

Listening to the post-match interview with Kevin Pietersen, he sounded almost gay with elation afterwards... what a knock though that 158... fantastic stuff.

Hi guys I am new here (I am 1 of Tim's mates :D) neway about this ashes ... I went in to 1 of my local pubs a few days after and they were serving an ale called "Ozzy Bashers" lol. I couldnt stop lauging and had to buy one just for the name ... it tasted of lychees but hey it was nice :)

Good job on web site Tim keep it up :D

Archived