Cirez D

Max Kane

Does anyone else not get the hype with the Cirez D stuff?

I mean the odd track is ok but people hail this alias as Prydz' best work when for me it always falls flat & is way, way short of the mark he produces under the Pryda guise.

I only really thought about posting this topic due to the outstandingly poor new Cirez D ep released this week

Discuss...

i've never understood the hype on Cirez D either. Its his techno alias isnt it. I think his best work seems to be reserved for his own name, and he generally uses Pryda for his other stuff. I like most of the Pryda stuff though.

I think his best work seems to be reserved for his own name, and he generally uses Pryda for his other stuff.

Hmm interesting take on things mate, personally the only things he has ever released (initially) under his own name that I have liked have been remixes, notably the phenomenal remix of '1983' by Paolo Mojo, other than that his Pryda alias owns his other work imo

I've always been a big supporter of Cirez D, and Pryda for that matter, but the new Cirez D EP is quite shocking. Nothing going on at all, just another boring minimal tune which is bizarre coming from mr prydz.

Past favourites were Control Freak, Knockout, Mouseville Theme and Horizons. I also quite liked his recent remix of "Total Departure" but this ep has nothing on them.

Archived