Jules R1 14/06/08

JasonB

Off Key – Showdown (Flashover Recordings)

Manson – Wide Open Space (Greg Downey Mix) (CDR)

US-3 – Zulu Chaos (CDR)

Simon Foy Interview

Airwave – Sunshine In Your Heart (Bonzai)

Mark Norman – Bazarus (Majik Musik)

Dabruck & Klien – Cars (CDR)

Woody Van Eyden & Alex Morph

Swen Webber – The Pusher (SwenTraxx)

W-Unit – Be The Bass (CDR)

Fast Distance - Kilimanjaro [Finity Recordings]

Richard Durand Interview

Martin Roth – Off The World (Lunatique)

Popumschi – Gesichtskosmetic (Kosmetik)

Macey – Pitch and Put (CDR)

Zoo Brazil – Technik (Gung Ho!)

Judge Jules In The Mix Recorded Live At Coloursfest

Unknown Mashup – Changes (CDR)

Ernersto & Bastian – Super Jupiter (High Contrast Recordings)

Arnej – They Always Come Back (Coldharbour)

Future Disciple – 28 Days Later (CDR)

DJ Elite – That F**d Camera (CDR)

Will Atkinson – Cloud Surfing (White label)

Judge Jules – Laid Bare (Trumpet Mix)(Maelstrom)

Soft Cell vs SVD – Unknown (CDR)

Jochen Miller – Lost Connection (High Contrast Recordings)

Simon Patterson – Smack (Reset Records)

Off Key – Showdown (Flashover Recordings)

Bbc have kuffed up again bloodey pipps beeping the lot again :lol:

The TL is inaccurate, tracks in wrong order in coloursfest part of tl correcting

Soft Cell Vs Svd also uses Southside Spinners!

Edited by JasonB

Despite the BBC tracklisting mess up, there were some great tunes in the mix from Coloursfest, a festival i'd love to go to one day. Noticed how Jules alwys refers to W-unit as "producers" rather than just me ;)

A mysterious double! Are there any more W-Unit releases due? Will they get on a label too?

who is that "Soft Cell vs SVD vs Southside Spinners" mashup by? is it a jules mashup?

Could be by anyone sir. Might be by someone on here - anyone?

Edited by Quadrant

Jules seems to be copying Richard Durand. I heard his essential mix and it was bootleg central! I would suggest the Soft Cell bootleg is by Jules. It sounds like something he'd do.

It was a good mix from Coloursfest. Great to hear "That Fuct Camera" again aswell. "Cloud Surfing" got the best reaction i thought...

Jules seems to be copying Richard Durand. I heard his essential mix and it was bootleg central! I would suggest the Soft Cell bootleg is by Jules. It sounds like something he'd do.

It was a good mix from Coloursfest. Great to hear "That Fuct Camera" again aswell. "Cloud Surfing" got the best reaction i thought...

I nearly wet my pants when jules dropepd 'THAT FUCT CAMERA' outta the blue :D :D 'Cloud Surfing' did get an unbelievable response, and deservedly so! It was also great to be there with Will to see the reaction on his face when he realised jules had mixed it in :lol: :lol:

Despite the BBC tracklisting mess up, there were some great tunes in the mix from Coloursfest, a festival i'd love to go to one day. Noticed how Jules alwys refers to W-unit as "producers" rather than just me ;)

I would love to go to Coloursfest one day too but its a long way from home.

I enjoyed Jules's mix too, especially liked the Soft Cell mash up and "Be the Bass" which sounded amazing when Jules dropped it @ The barracudda, Newquay last Tuesday night. You'll be pleased to hear that the crowd loved it. :D

Have also been listening to Richard Durrant's and PVD's mixes this afternoon and IMO Richard's was the better one of the two.

Edited by Chrissie Brown

I love Durand's set. It sounds as if it would be an action packed hour or so hearing it live but from the recording I heard it was really inspiring. All of them bootlegs impressed me, especially the first one where he got 3 tracks in one. If I tried that it would be a shambles.

[i would love to go to Coloursfest one day too but its a long way from home.

I enjoyed Jules's mix too, especially liked the Soft Cell mash up and "Be the Bass" which sounded amazing when Jules dropped it @ The barracudda, Newquay last Tuesday night. You'll be pleased to hear that the crowd loved it.

That's great to hear Chrissie! :) I think we should all hold a massive Coloursfest meet up next year haha since those who haven't been all seem to want to go ;)

All of them bootlegs impressed me, especially the first one where he got 3 tracks in one. If I tried that it would be a shambles.

Techy Compadre has 3 components, but not neccessarily all of them integrated at the same time...