will atkinson - cloud surfing

Moonman

listening to Jules last night when he replayed his set from coloursfest. this tune really stood out for me. it sounded like it got a great crowd reaction too. well done sire, thios could be the start of something. very good tune aswell :thumbsup:

Thanks mate! Really appreciated :) I was actually in the main arena with Nick Callaghan & K Sheehan when he dropped it. Must've been the weirdest/best moment of my life :oddcake: was really chuffed with the crowd reaction too! It's set for release in Sept I think, on Charlie G's CGI label, with a nice tougher remix from Joe-E :) Will likely update the board nearer the time no doubt :rolleyes: Happy days!

Thanks mate! Really appreciated :) I was actually in the main arena with Nick Callaghan & K Sheehan when he dropped it. Must've been the weirdest/best moment of my life :oddcake: was really chuffed with the crowd reaction too! It's set for release in Sept I think, on Charlie G's CGI label, with a nice tougher remix from Joe-E :) Will likely update the board nearer the time no doubt :rolleyes: Happy days!

Really like your tunes Will so its good to hear they are hopefully going to be released. :thumbsup:

Funnily enough l saw Charlie G last Tuesday night at The Barracudda in Newquay as he played after Jules.

I know him quite well as he goes around with friends of mine and also plays in our local clubs.

Jules usually supports his tunes and l believe he is playing @ JS Eden this Sunday along side Jules.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived