Deviation

Aza

This has been on my to-do list for a few years now and this weekend I've finally managed to do something about it! Haven't really heard/collected many tunes recently to do a new mix, but will surely whip up a modern one soon...

Anyhow, I'll elaborate a little on here since you are all a top bunch (;))... Since I started out Dj'ing and mixing, I began to lean toward the harder trance side of things. Influences came the likes of Fergie, Yoji, Eddie and Tom Harding to name but a few and I guess this mix is a reflection of that.

I used to consider myself a Hard Trance DJ since this style allowed me to be more experimental and enthusiastic about this mixing. These tunes were some of my fave's from a fair few years back and I used to belt a lot of em out when I had Student Radio and local gigs in Cardiff. I've always wanted to put them into a special mix and here it is.

I doubt this is not your usual cuppa, however I would kindly like to ask if you could take the opportunity to check this out and post your thoughts. This is mainly due to the above and when I usually post mixes up here they are usually trancers.

Without further a do (oh and btw... the title is less physics orientated this time and more mathematical and is kind of self explanatory following on from above):

Deviation

1. Frank Biazzi - Turbulence [Lupp]

2. Organ Donors - 4 Tribes (Original Mix) [Nukleuz]

3. Ace Of Space - 9 is A Classic (Disco Brothers Mix) [Tripoli Trax]

4. Guy MCaffer - Raw 009 [Ripe Analogue Waveforms]

5. Fargo - Can't Control (Shimono Remix) [Clubtraxx Records]

6. Mauro Picotto - Transponder [bXR]

7. Yoji Biomehanika - Hardstyle Disco (Original Mix) [Hellhouse]

8. Global Cee - Burnin (Karan Cold Mix) [Druck]

9. Rob Tissera - Burning (Guyver Remix) [Dreams Corporation]

10. Neo and Barbwire - Burn [barbwire]

11. Signum - What Ya Got 4 Me (Flash Harry Remix) [Tidy Trax]

12. Pants and Corset feat. Sammi - Wonderland (Original Mix) [White]

13. Lakatta - Sunsational [Purple Eye]

14. Legend B - Lost In Love (Paul Janes Remix) [bulletproof]

15. Heaven's Cry - Til' Tears Do Us Part (Flash Harry Mix) [Tidy Trax]

Total Time: 78:39 | File Size: 106.1 Mb - MP3 128/320kbps VBR

Click here to go to the download page.

Thank you all :thumbsup: :thumbsup: B)

I will have a listen for you fella. A very good speech about its background too which was good to read.

Feedback will be posted shortly.

Thanks Simon :) Let us know what you think - hope you enjoy it!

I have been meaning to get back to this lol ... I did enjoy it too. I see what you mean about it being different to what most people would go for and it is pretty fast. I liked that though, I was playing The Getaway as I was listening to it once and it made the car chases so much better haha. Its good stuff mate, a very worthy download I think!

Thanks you guys for checking this out :)

Yeh it is much faster (~146/147 bpm), but I did enjoy whipping this up as it certainly kept me on my toes!

I still like this sorta stuff, but don't tend to get any tracks any more nor mix this stuff!

Archived