Back To University....

Aza

Well then chaps...

Back to reality is what is almost upon us. The summer has passed by quickly & unfortunately could not afford a holiday as we are still saving for a place (& of course my cdjs).

I am actually looking forward to going back (entering my second year now) as I have taken an interest in philosophy & psychology over the summer and seem to have taken different perspectives into life! I am aiming to hammer this year, got my head screwed on this time it thinks!!!

How about you guys, Tim & Bjorn mateys?

traill don't worry about resits...i did bollocks all, failed my English language one by one percent (the same that i failed the original exam by...definitely something fishy going on there, and it's not anne widdecome's fanny) and they let me go through to year 2!! Obviously the rentals need not know the details...

Yeh keep quiet on any useless details!

Am back myself from the 25th. Woo, new house, new housemates, new radio show timeslot... hmm, see my post about that!

And i should start lookin for jobs, friends and careers people get me worried entering my 3rd year with no real clue as what to do as yet..

Archived